This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foriegn Minister's Report: China in 1660AD

Well there senod to the Japs now and....... WHY WASN'T THE WISHES OF THE PEOPLE HASN'T BE CARRYED OUT!!! WHY ARE WE STILL AT WAR WITH THEM!!!
    Attached Files
    A- Peace :love:
    0.00%
    A- War :evilgrin:
    0.00%
    B- Trade tech
    0.00%
    B- Don't trade tech
    0.00%
    B- Steal tech
    0.00%
    C- Trade Carvans
    100.00%
    C- Don't trade Carvans
    0.00%
    Banana!
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

........ forgot mult-choice thing........ (close it.)
    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Re: Foriegn Minister's Report: China in 1660AD

Originally posted by 123john321
      Well there senod to the Japs now and....... WHY WASN'T THE WISHES OF THE PEOPLE HASN'T BE CARRYED OUT!!! WHY ARE WE STILL AT WAR WITH THEM!!!
      I thought it would be very foolish to give them all our techs and gold for a peace treaty that we know they will break 1 turn later.

If you wish to poll the people and they say peace at any cost then I would have no choise but to follow the wishes of the people.

If I could have gained peace without unrealistic cost I would have.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Re: Re: Foriegn Minister's Report: China in 1660AD

Originally posted by Hydey

I thought it would be very foolish to give them all our techs and gold for a peace treaty that we know they will break 1 turn later.

If you wish to poll the people and they say peace at any cost then I would have no choise but to follow the wishes of the people.

If I could have gained peace without unrealistic cost I would have.

Silly, since where a Demo (I think) all you have to do is deined crease-fire/ peace tready, and then the sentat will fore to make it.... with out goiving anything.

Comment

we are not a demo yet, i tried the cartsand they demanded everything which I politly declined , same thing happened with the chinese. The Japs would not even speak to me, I think it had something to do with ex- consol Cavebear bearing his arse at them.
          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

I don't know, "just don't it with no loss of tech or money" is Impossable, and I know, I'm alwas paying out of my a$$ when I have to build a nice civ with lots of peolpe.

Comment

as requested...

go here for the real poll http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=67653

Comment

Working...
              X