X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Scandal

Originally posted by JCP
    News today... Gossip!
    Many citizens ask why our President, who used to play several sessions in a week, didn't play any turn this week ?
    The answer is : he was in holidays on Spanish coast, and his action was not much appreciated :
    Well if you must know, I played the game and sent out the saves on wednesday, I had hoped to get reports back from mininisters in time to play on Monday night but the ministers failed to get them to me by then so rather than play on without the ministers reports and upsetting everone I then had to wait for my next window of opportunity to play which was last night.

maybe I can ignore the ministers and just play by myself.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey
      ........ maybe I can ignore the ministers and just play by myself............
      Don't do that, and I'm speaking of ex; (I didn't mean it though!) the peolpe don't like that...
      Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Re: Re: Scandal

It's a nice way to get some action

Shade
        ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
        "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
        shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Re: Re: Scandal

Well if you must know, I played the game and sent out the saves on wednesday, I had hoped to get reports back from mininisters in time to play on Monday night but the ministers failed to get them to me by then so rather than play on without the ministers reports and upsetting everone I then had to wait for my next window of opportunity to play which was last night.

I understand your session schedule, waiting for the Minister's reports, and you did the right thing. It's what I would have done (and therefore MUST be the right thing).

BTW, I've asked before, but DO we have a VP to initiate the next election cycle or will you be doing that yourself? If not, someone is bound to get anxious/impatient and post about nominations in the next couple of days.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
          Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
          Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
          Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

CB: no, I haven't seen a decision made on the topic, and judgin by the fact that DE hasn't posted here since saying he wasn't coming back, i guess we have to take him seriously.

I prose that either Hydey, (as president) posts the nomination thread and election polls, or that myself do it (as forum quasi mod)

Comment

I'll do it, as 3rd presidential runner up...

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay37
                I'll do it, as 3rd presidential runner up...
                I was going to do it but if you want to then as the remaining runner up in the presidential elections I guess you are infact the man for the job

Please go ahead and post a nomination thread and follow up with the election polls.
                The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Working...
                X