Foreign Minister Report: China 1550

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreign Minister Report: China 1550

Nothing new to report, but there reshehing Monothise! (Good thing we got Mike's Chalpe)
    Attached Files
    1- Peace
    20.45%
    1- War
    6.82%
    2- Trade Carvans
    29.55%
    2- Don't trade Carvans
    2.27%
    3- Trade tech
    9.09%
    3- Don't trade tech
    11.36%
    3- Steal tech
    11.36%
    Own Ideas
    0.00%
    Banana!
    9.09%

The poll is expired.

Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

There cities:
    Attached Files
    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

There homeland:
      Attached Files

Comment

You have 3 days.

Comment

do they even have any techs that we haven't researched?

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
            Yes, Astronomy and Feudalism.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
              and astronomy is even an interesting one...IIRC we need it on our path to better ships.(and it has a nice wonder .... but that's already build )

Shade
              ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
              "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
              shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

bump (+1) So people (like cavebear) know that you can still vote in the polls.

Comment

Gimme those @#$! techs!

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson
                  Former Minister of City Planning of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
                  Former Minister of Science of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
                  Former Imperial Expansion Minister of the first Civ2 Democracy Game

Comment

I WOULD be sending a report now.

Comment

Your report will have to wait until we have a president to send it to.
                      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey
                        Your report will have to wait until we have a president to send it to.
                        this really is the summum of irony, normally we have a president begging/ordering/demanding/... to get his reports ... now the ministers have their reports ready in time we don't have a prez!!

...who is/are it that still have to send in their votes?

Shade
                        ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
                        "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
                        shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Working...
                        X