16.67%
    Darkness' Edge
    44.44%
    Hydey
    38.89%
    Write-in
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

A couple of reasons why you should vote for me..
    • I've always stood for following the will of the people 100%
    • After two terms as Vice-Pres under 123john321 and cavebear, I feel I deserve a shot at the big time
    • I'm relatively new blood

Any questions? You'll have to make it quick, because for reasons out of my control, I'll be out of town from tommorrow morning for four or five days.

In the case that I win, that will be enough time to finish the election period and allow the ministers to complete their polls, and I'll play the game as soon as I get back. Please don't use my brief absence as a reason to vote against me.

Comment

Three competent nominees !
      Always the same question : new blood or the return of an experienced president ?
      The answer, my friend, is blowing in the vote of the citizens !
      JCP
      Paris, FRANCE

Comment

Hydey for minister of war he has the " " ...so no presidential post for him

Shade
        ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
        "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
        shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by shade
          Hydey for minister of war he has the " " ...so no presidential post for him

Shade
          sorry not interested in that
          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Why can't it be a boot-in like..... MY election!!! And my guess.... Heydey dosen't want MoW or VP.
            Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Hydey for pres!

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
                Hydey for pres!

now if you have enough DL's to cover the DL's voting for the others I might have a chance.

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

I voted for Hydey but forgot to tell my DLs.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

With Hydey on the president's seat we will easily win ... so one of the others will be my choice!

Sorry Hydey!
                    googol... this is a number!
                    "Silence Ming. I will let you know when I feel you are needed." - HappySunShine
                    "Classic Eyes...But in reality, it works the other way around." - Ming

Comment

Originally posted by Messer Niccolò
                      Sorry Hydey!
                      Just for that I will cut your supply of amazonians

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey
                        Just for that I will cut your supply of amazonians
                        how cruel...
                        And you believe you're not worthy of the mighty or

Shade
                        ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
                        "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
                        shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Looking at the results so far, I hereby concede defeat in this election. At this point, I plan to retire from public service for at least a month or two. I'll still vote in polls and voice my opinions, but I plan on taking a job over at the civ3 demo game as well as another, as-of-yet unnanounced position. Having been a part of every term for this 2nd demo game (city planner, VP, science minister), I'm glad to see where we've ended up. Good luck to whoever wins this election in the coming terms.

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay37
                            Looking at the results so far, I hereby concede defeat in this election. At this point, I plan to retire from public service for at least a month or two. I'll still vote in polls and voice my opinions, but I plan on taking a job over at the civ3 demo game as well as another, as-of-yet unnanounced position. Having been a part of every term for this 2nd demo game (city planner, VP, science minister), I'm glad to see where we've ended up. Good luck to whoever wins this election in the coming terms.

you could always take on the VP or the MoW position, whichever the second place finisher doesn't want.

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay37

can I have your votes?

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Working...
                              X