Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JCP
    It seems good !
    But beware of the effect of outdoor units on unhappiness : don't concentrate triremes on the same home city, and avoid embarking units others than diplos or caravans !
    every trireme is connected to a different city(as are the other exploring units...1 horsemen and 1 (NONE IIRC) crusader and a legion(NONE?) )

Shade
    ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
    shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Well, with gunpowder we can kick some bootay whether or not we have many units.
      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson
      Former Minister of City Planning of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
      Former Minister of Science of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
      Former Imperial Expansion Minister of the first Civ2 Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by cavebear

It's a plan. Those Barb Horse that have shown up in the area twice now have killed 2 Phalanx, a Warrior, and a Horse (all fortified) in Saragossa, and Avila has better production than Saragossa. I don't want to accidently build anything more expensive than a Phalanx (in case I forget to keep checking on it), but I want to be prepared to Rush a Crusader if they show up again (or a Horse and wait for an upgrade).

We seem to have a Barb Hotspot west of Saragossa. I think we should build a city 2 squares west of the Saragossa corn, to cover the area. You think that might get us some peace? Or we could leave it be to get continuing ransom gold from new Barb leaders. I can go either way...
        Not a bad plan..........But couldn't we just use the NON legion unit in Cadiz? then build warrior that will change to musketeer in few turns?
        Wizards sixth rule:
        "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
        Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

Originally posted by atawa

We have Leo's and are close to gunpowder, why arent we building warriors?
          Totally agree with that, atawa, so long as we don't overdo it. We don't want to pay more support than we need to as we race to the stars.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
          X