Foriegn Minister's Report: Carthaginian in 1440

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foriegn Minister's Report: Carthaginian in 1440

There weak, got no cap, and getting its butt kicked Bars....... now only if we had that oppent in the last game......... anyways. I think we should bride some Bars (and make life easier for the Carths,) and make peace, and possbile trade carvans, and tech.... or we could just steal there only tech..... OH, next time we meet them, were going to be forced to sign a crease-fire by the Sental, (and same with all of the others.)

Its up to you! (We need a simsle where its doing Unlce Sam saying "I want you!")
    Attached Files
    A- Peace :love:
    20.75%
    A- War :evilgrin:
    1.89%
    B- Trade tech
    9.43%
    B- Don't trade tech
    9.43%
    B- Steal tech
    7.55%
    C- Trade Carvans
    16.98%
    C- Don't trade Carvans
    1.89%
    D- Bride Bars.
    22.64%
    D- Don't Birde Bars.
    0.00%
    I got my own ideas....
    1.89%
    BANANA!
    7.55%

The poll is expired.

Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

There cities:
    Attached Files
    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

There Home land.
      Attached Files

Comment

and you have 3 days.

Comment

bribings some barbs might be a nice thing.

Shade
          ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
          "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
          shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by shade
            bribings some barbs might be a nice thing.

Shade
            I agree completely. I'm trying to get some ships with Dips heading for those Barb areas to "recruit" some NONE units. There are Dips in Cordoba and Obladi that can be picked up for that purpose.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
            Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
            Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
            Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

bribing units, stealing techs, caravan bombardment... it makes my head spin

Comment

Am I the only person who thinks we should beat the crap outta 'em?
                "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson
                Former Minister of City Planning of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
                Former Minister of Science of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
                Former Imperial Expansion Minister of the first Civ2 Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by CannonFodder
                  and become

Shade
                  ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
                  "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
                  shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Yes
                    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

You should come last demo game, we kick beat the crap outta EVERYONE! But now, were a Peace-loving Civ.

Comment

Poll closed, so, Bride Bars, make peace, tech trade I up to Pres, and trade carvans.

Comment

Working...
                        X