X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City Planners Report

The attached Jpeg is a screenshot of the votes in my poll

and not the famed city planners report

VIGO- Change Production to Diplomat. Continue to produce another dip.

MALANGA- Continue produceing vans for the beads and salt

ST PRASKI- Continue building vans for WOW and Cloth

SEVILLE- i was able to change the taxman to a worker with no happiness problems, If possible plese relocate this man to Plains Continue producing vans for WOW

CAPITOL- Mikes

SALAMANCA- Build vans for the WOW

BARCELONA- Finish Marrket, Change to diplomat. RE-home the tireme to FREEPORT

VALENCIA- Build Van then prob switch to Marketplace

PAMPLONA- Build VANS for silk & copper & gems....oh my Also lets irrigate some grasslands When the Settler is done near CORDOBA

CORDOBA- finish Van then build diplomat

Obladi- Build Diplomat I will need to poll on the next thing to produce i think. Shade and I have an idea to ship diplo's and caravans to the Carths in the north, If we need a trireme then I think we should build one in obladi for that purpose. nWe may not need one tho depending on shades plan.

CADIZ- finish Vans. This city could use some more irrigation if we have a Settler to do it. Also Please not that there is a NON Legion stationed here that could be protecting the east coast from Japanese.

AVILA- Finish emple then start library

SARAGOSSA- Finish Van for beads and then build diplomat.

GRANADA-Finish settler and then build diplomats for exploration.

LEON- Finish Settler and have him work the lands surrounding the city.We will probably RE-Home him before Republic. Change produciton to Caravan.

BILBAO- continue with vans for now (Wine & cloth)

VALLADOLID- Build temple Then Market Place. Would like to see the granada settler work his way south to irrigate these lands.

Freeport Finish the Temple and begin work on Diplomats.

If any of you have suggestions or ideas please let me know, i will check in at about 5:30 GMT (11:30 central) I may be a little late but I will be there.
    Attached Files
    Wizards sixth rule:
    "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
    Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

I seen it in the e-mail you gave me.
    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

I'm too issied toot read it what does it say?
      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Working...
      X