Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Message from the President - 680 AD

Fellow New Apolytonians -

We have had a hard-fought and close Presidential election, even requiring a run-off. The choices of the Citizens were clearly divided, and there may be some lingering hard feelings.

Let us gather together again as one People and resume our stuggle to ascend to the stars from the midst of a hostile world. We have an excellent Cabinet; they will give both myself and all of you good leadership in the coming years.

I promise to follow their advice faithfully. So, together again, let us debate our courses of action, but at the end of each debate return to stand shoulder-to-shoulder. We have come far (very much in debt to former President Hydey), but we also have far to go.

Alpha Centuri or Bust!

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

who's the science minister this term? i wish him good luck and hope that he is able to lead our wisemen ably

Comment

ixnay37 is the Minister of Science this term...
      Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
      Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
      Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
      Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Hear hear.

Comment

hear, hear, I get the job I wanted in the 1st place.
          Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Congrats Cavebear!

Oh, and excellent call-for-unity speech.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
            X