Runoff poll - President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runoff poll - President

Since the last poll ended in a tie, this one is to determine who shall be president of our glorious nation. The loser will be the vice-president. You have 3 days to vote.
    Darkness' Edge
    38.10%
    Cavebear
    61.90%

I've already done the campaigning - go see that thread if you need a reminder.

Vote DE for President!

Comment

We already explained our vote.
      The two nominees are competent (as Hydey was).
      The referees will be the Hydey's voters !
      JCP
      Paris, FRANCE

Comment

Wheres the banana?
        Roar!

Comment

Although Cavebear did an excelent job in the last demogame I voted DE to get some fresh blood into the presidency

Comment

Originally posted by atawa
            Although Cavebear did an excelent job in the last demogame I voted DE to get some fresh blood into the presidency
            We did once, rember me???
            Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

oh, and go cavebear!
              Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

I give both candidates the support they gave me by never voting for either of them.
                The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Go cavebear! His experience will help us mightily.
                  "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson
                  Former Minister of City Planning of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
                  Former Minister of Science of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
                  Former Imperial Expansion Minister of the first Civ2 Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey
                    I give both candidates the support they gave me by never voting for either of them.
                    damn you got bitter

Comment

You would be too if you did a great job and got the boot.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Well looks like the esteemed Mr Cavebear will be our next president While I endorse Darkness' edge in his campaign i believe that Cavebear will be a great leader and I hope to learn much from Him while serving as his City Planner. (sorry, I'm jazzed about being a cabinet member ) When can we look for the game saves, Time to start some planning
                        Wizards sixth rule:
                        "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
                        Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

I believe I didn't set an end date for the poll, but I think we can declare Cavebear the winner. Congratulations. I'll post my department's poll tomorrow sometime, so lets get started this month!

Comment

Working...
                          X