October Elections: Minister of Imperial Expansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October Elections: Minister of Imperial Expansion

This election needs some explanation - we originally had no candidates for this, and -Jrabbit mentioned he'd consider running for this post. Also, since there's a 4-way race for the presidency, I figured the 2 runners-up should have a chance at a ministerial position. If the presidential runner-up wins this election, then the 3rd place candidate will have the option of taking this post or declining it.

-Jrabbit
    Presidential runner-up

Voting untili the end of the month.
    -Jrabbit
    43.75%
    Presidential runner-up
    50.00%
    Banana (write-in)
    6.25%

The poll is expired.

tough call
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Imperial expansion becomes less important anyway as we are on the brink of changing playing styles.

A move to rep means we actualy have to build our city's up instead of just cranking out settlers as we have done up till now.

Comment

In order to seal my place in history as the only one ever to lose to an unnamed opponent, I just voted against myself.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
          In order to seal my place in history as the only one ever to lose to an unnamed opponent, I just voted against myself.

It's better than losing to the banana (which just happened in the SMAC game ).

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit

Seems to be working too.

But a point of order here, the runners up to the presidency didnt run for this office, so all votes for that option should not be valid IMO.

This is the risk you take when entering a contested election, no need to hand out minister positions to them

I vote for a re-poll between Jrabbit and the Banana.

Let the best Banana win

Comment

I don't know if I can compete -- I just don't have a peel...
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Minister of Imperial Expansion for October will be...

King Hydey or maybe atawa

But not me. Your evil plans to draft me have gone astray, run aground, come to nothing,

Comment

OK, Hydey, the job is yours if you accept. Otherwise, atawa gets it. If they both decline it, I guess we might just have to go with -Jrabbit.

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay37
                    OK, Hydey, the job is yours if you accept. Otherwise, atawa gets it. If they both decline it, I guess we might just have to go with -Jrabbit.
                    OK
                    The job is for Hydey, as the looser of the play off will be VP.
                    JCP
                    Paris, FRANCE

Comment

The people voted me into excile so I cannot do this task, let the people vote someone else to do it.
                      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

I take it you've declined it then? OK, the job is yours, atawa, unless you decline, too.

Comment

I depart Friday on a 5-day (RL) business trip to the wilds of LA. Extremely limited if any comp time till Wednesday the 9th...

Comment

Working...
                          X