No announcement yet.

years 1 ad - 240 AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have sent the saves out via the trusty email , If you don't get it let me know.
    I plan on playing again on friday evening (aussie time)
    that should give plenty of time for polls and reports.

thankyou to all my excellent ministers, your good work is strating to pay off.
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Excellent work. We're definitely back in this thing now.

Comment

lookin very good

Comment

wow
          go hydey!

Comment

waw,this is looking great!!!(15ciyties already...that's almost double of before thise session)

only th location of Cadiz....2 squares SW --> fish+whales...I should have seen it in Atawa's poll for city locations...

And the good news is--> we know where the Japanese live ...question is "how far will we go for peace(= not activly fighting them)"....btw do we have an embassy with them??

Shade
            ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
            "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
            shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Wow now the power graph looks much nicer than before good work to our ministers and of course our beloved president . Hmm studying the screenies it looks like the Japs aren't really in best shape so we might have no problems with them (showing good relations, checking what we can get from them well I'm sure you know the deal but before I think we should strengthen our army we might need more offensive capabilities but I see we are producing already). Furthermore I think we should try and find the Vikings and the Carthagians. They're on the last row and they surely could help us in our expansion *muhaha* .
              Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

Nice, you did save the game form the game from me.
                Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Originally posted by 123john321
                  Nice, you did save the game form the game from me.
                  is there another way to do it?

Comment

hehe I have finished the history until the end of John's reign...Hydey you are next (any preferences for your character? )...but it will take some days I'm afraid. -Jrabbit I started to respect you even more for the job you did in the first game, It really takes a lot of time.

Shade...tired
                    PS: this is the 500th thread on this forum ,we really do live.
                    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Comment

Originally posted by shade

only th location of Cadiz....2 squares SW --> fish+whales...I should have seen it in Atawa's poll for city locations...
                      I had noticed it but the minister wanted it there for the 2 forest squares, I always try to follow the requests of my ministers.

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

And the good news is--> we know where the Japanese live ...question is "how far will we go for peace(= not activly fighting them)"....btw do we have an embassy with them??
                        No embassy yet but we do have a diplo on the boat ready to establish one shortly.

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

hehe I have finished the history until the end of John's reign...Hydey you are next (any preferences for your character?
                          I'm sure you will have a suitable character to portray the true essence of who King hydey is.

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

In responce to Shade's question:

The initial increase in pop from the fish is nice, but then we'd have to mine grassland later in the game to get some production.

Comment

Originally posted by atawa
                              The initial increase in pop from the fish is nice, but then we'd have to mine grassland later in the game to get some production.
                              --> miniaturisation--> off shore platform
                              (but then again, I never finish a game by conquest nor before I invented everything(except of course when I'm the one getting slaughtered )

but I see your point... alright for me

Shade

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey
                                I'm sure you will have a suitable character to portray the true essence of who King hydey is.
                                I have a little aspect in mind
                                You naughty boy

Shade

Comment

Working...
                                X