Can we please move the game on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we please move the game on!

Its now the 24th of august, this game has been going for 24 days and we have played 2 sessions, i don't care how good or bad we are going , I just want us to move on!

I fear if we allow this slow pace to continue we will lose members due to boredom .

Please play some turns, have polls for 2 days and then play some more turns.

Hydey has
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Re: Can we please move the game on!

Originally posted by Hydey
    Its now the 24th of august, this game has been going for 24 days and we have played 2 sessions, i don't care how good or bad we are going , I just want us to move on!

I fear if we allow this slow pace to continue we will lose members due to boredom .

Please play some turns, have polls for 2 days and then play some more turns.

Hydey has
    he who votes against impeachment should not be whingeing

it's basically election time anyway
    let the new president carry on, or perhaps john might be able to fit in a couple of quick sessions before his month finishes....

Comment

Re: Re: Can we please move the game on!

Originally posted by Darkness' Edge

......it's basically election time anyway
      let the new president carry on, or perhaps john might be able to fit in a couple of quick sessions before his month finishes....
      I agree, I screwed up the game and do you what me to make things worse?
      Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

the people didn't vote you out, so you are supposed to be playing rounds until you complete your term, let's not delay the game, for good or ill

Comment

We should be able to get one round in before the elections...

Comment

By not playing it will **** the game up even more as no-one will be involved
            The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

*trickey starts chanting....play the game.....play the game....play the game...........*

Comment

Originally posted by trickey
                *trickey starts chanting....play the game.....play the game....play the game...........*
                I did........ I did...........I did!
                Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Working...
                X