Minister of War: Troop movements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minister of War: Troop movements

Sorry for the delay here, but my computer's CDROM drives died (couldn't load savegame!) and now the computer itself won't even pass BIOS startup! Sheesh. Fortuantely, I still have limited 'Net access, so I can hopefully keep up until my machine is fixed. But if I can't, sorry, this is why.

To business:
    we are at 1700 BC and the screenshots for the land we have explored to date are locatedhere andhere. We continue to explore (no kidding! ) until we run out of land, but we have all our exploration units to the SE (2 Warriors and 1 Horseman) and there is unexplored land to our W. My question is this: should we send the Horseman or a Warrior to the unexplored part to the W of our capital and explore in both directions simultaneously?

The things I recommend to the President that I am not polling on are:

Continue to explore with available units in the unexplored part of our continent, keeping units separate (to cover the most ground).

If anyone has a problem with this or think I should poll on this unilateral decision, post here. []
    Yes, move the Horseman up there
    40.00%
    Yes, move a Warrior up there
    40.00%
    No, keep everyone exploring in the SE
    0.00%
    Bananas are in both directions, so who cares?
    20.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by MrWhereItsAt; August 21, 2002, 17:06.
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

are you aware that the minister of imperial expansion is also polling about this as well? who has jurisdiction here?

Comment

As the westcoast is almost at the 0 line we should send a warrior, we have little land to uncover so it seems a waste of a horse.

Comment

it could be in either of their jurisdictions
          make up your mind either way

Comment

Working...
          X