about the first game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about the first game

i was the president for a while of the first game and i see that you guys have started a new one

could everyone tell me how we finished the first game?

is shade, marquis,... still around??
    Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
    Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
    miguelsana@mixmail.com

Shaka! Great to hear from you.

We finished the first game in mid-August, thoroughly trouncing all civilizations as a Communist regime. The Super Ironclad strategy went a long way in that watery world. (I was out on holiday when it happened, so you'll have to check old threads for more detail.)

Shade is still here and active.

Le Marquis is signed up as a citizen but hasn't posted much lately.

We are a smaller group, trying to get our legs under us in this, our second Democracy Game. It's been a bumpy start, but the good part is that it's still early.

We are tasked with winning via AC this time. We may have committed to a goal form of government too -- can't remember offhand.

Come back, O Shaka!! Please...
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Hello Shaka...

could everyone tell me how we finished the first game?
      As -Jrabbit said, the super iron clad strategy went great.
      After the initial attack on Egypt the only thing that slowed us down was troop transport.
      Egypt,America and Rome(the last one by accident I think) were killed in 1 session.Next session finished of the Indians and half of the Babylonians.
      And what was left was mostly bribed .

Shade
      ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
      "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
      shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Re: about the first game

Originally posted by Shaka Naldur
        is shade, marquis,... still around??
        si! I have been very busy away from my pc, so have only been involved as a citizen this time. I still stop by to vote and vent every few days, tho.

Impeachment is in the air, our troubled state needs help...
        The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
        intelligence to few.

Comment

nice to hear from you.
          Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Working...
          X