Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkness' Edge
    shouldn't we get elections underway?
    unfortunately, it doesn't like we're going to get anymore candidates...
    I agree that we should get election polls posted soon. Darkness' Edge -- That's your job! I would suggest polls open on the 29th for 3 days. New regime would thus be installed on Sept.1st. We have vict, er, candidates for everything except Historian, so we'll be fully functional.

It *is* the job of the VP to post the election polls... The elections should be timed to be completed a couple of days before the end of the current term.
    (a cavebear quote from the first C2DG)
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

-Jrabbit, the no-CD crack I have doesn't seem to wrok (downloaded from civfanatics). If you have one that does, please let me know where to get it and I'll try it out.
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit

I agree that we should get election polls posted soon. Darkness' Edge -- That's your job! I would suggest polls open on the 29th for 3 days. New regime would thus be installed on Sept.1st. We have vict, er, candidates for everything except Historian, so we'll be fully functional.

(a cavebear quote from the first C2DG)
        DUH!!!
        *bangs head against the wall*

i'm stupid sometimes

i'll get the elections started tonight...

as for historian...
        with the dropping number of players, i don't think it's feasible to have an elected historian position anymore...

perhaps someone could keep track for fun...or perhaps we should leave it out altogether for this game, although that wouldn't be as fun

Comment

Working...
        X