Build priorities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Build priorities

OK, it's time to sort out our build priorities for our 2 cities. Some info on them:

Melfort: Defended by 2 phalanx. Supports these 2 phalanx, a warrior, and a horseman. Is currently producing a settler and will be done in 4 turns. Also contains a barracks . There is a settler standing outside the city.

Seville: Defended by 2 phalanx. Supports these 2 phalanx, a warrior, and a settler which is currently present in the city. Is producing a barracks but has no shields accumulated.

We need to start expanding quickly, so I suggest we focus on building settlers while our warriors and horseman explore. Our cities are defended well enough that we could probably send phalanxes out from each city to accompany settlers and defend new cities. I'll leave this poll open for 3 days even though I can predict the outcome right now.
    Settlers
    100.00%
    Warriors
    0.00%
    Phalanxes
    0.00%
    Horsemen
    0.00%
    Barracks :rolleyes:
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

I agree, I would of build a settler but I never though of it at the time
    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Our president brought up a good point in another thread: Do we use the NONE settler standing outside of Melfort to build a city, or do we continue using it to build improvements?

Comment

We should build more city's asap

Keeping a non settler sounds nice but it slows expansion down a lot.

Comment

i didn't know you could use smilies in polls

SETTLERS

Comment

We need cities , many more cities

both cities should only build settlers for now, I would sell off the usless waist of shields barracks and rushbuy a settler in stead.
            The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

hydey's right, sell the barracks, its only costing us money right now

Comment

Build settlers in both cities.
                Build cities with existing settlers.

--Selling the barracks costs us half of what we spent on it.
                --Keeping the barracks costs us 1 GP per turn.
                --Early Vets are powerful.

BTW, does this mean our Phalanxes are Veterans? If so, we only need one per city for now.

I say we keep the barracks.
                EXPLORE EXPLORE EXPLORE
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

build new settlers(and keep the barraks we have...we can allways sell them when it's really neccesary)

Shade
                  ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
                  "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
                  shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Working...
                  X