Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

City Planner's Report (build priorites): In the beginning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our fearless leader is enthusiastic but apparently has taken a few things for granted.

Once we get things organized, it'll go smoothly, 123john321. Be patient, let the ppl speak, let the High Council advise, and we'll get this ship sailing smoothly.

PS -- I'm back from Boston. As my first official action as Foreign Advisor, I urge us to work toward Monarchy. Oh, and update the election list.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I would have thought the foreign minister would be pushing for exploration to find the other civs.
      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

1/This poll is too short (what was the duration ?)
        2/ about the archer and the first turns, cf. my post in the thread "in the beginning....", in the same tone that the others.
        3/ The first warrior for defending (and happiness), then a second unit (with a move of 2) for exploring.
        JCP
        Paris, FRANCE

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey
          I would have thought the foreign minister would be pushing for exploration to find the other civs.
          Just wanted to help get the first tech path set, Hydey. I also urge massive exploration, and plan to agitate for early Marco Polo in this game.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

-Jrabbit
            The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit

Just wanted to help get the first tech path set, Hydey. I also urge massive exploration, and plan to agitate for early Marco Polo in this game.
              We should also get some explorers asap

And on a map like this we should go for LH, exploration is slow enough as it is.

Comment

Working...
              X