Science Poll: In the begining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Science Poll: In the begining

Our first leader, 123John321 has selected Bronze working as our first technology to be researched, but what should we do after that?

You can vote multiple times for technology, but please do not vote for all techs
    Pottery: allows granary and hanging gardens and allows research of seafaring with mapmaking

Alphabet: allows research of mapmaking, writing, code of laws and mathematics

Warrior Code: allows archers and research of feudalism and iron working

Horseback Riding: allows horsemen and research of the whell

Masonry: allows palace, city walls, pyramids and Great Wall and research of construction with currency

Ceremonial Burial: allows temple and research of mysticism and polytheism.

please only vote once in this sub poll
    Which Form of government should we shoot for right now? This is just informal, and to show the citizens what technology needs to be discovered before we can choose a new form of government, the form you want should influence what you vote for above.
    Government Paths
    alphabet->writing->code of laws->literacy->Republic

Currency->Trade->Banking->Democracy

Alphabet->Code of laws->ceremonial burial->monarchy
    Poll A: Pottery
    3.13%
    Poll A: Alphabet
    15.63%
    Poll A: Warrior Code
    3.13%
    Poll A: Horseback riding
    3.13%
    Poll A: Masonry
    0.00%
    Poll A: Ceremonial Burial
    28.13%
    Banana Tech!
    0.00%
    BLANK
    0.00%
    Poll B: Go for Republic
    6.25%
    Poll B: Go for Monarchy
    34.38%
    Poll B: Go For Democracy
    6.25%
    BANANA Government!
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by H Tower; August 1, 2002, 23:05.

we should start again and go for burial as the first tech , not bloody bronze
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

*agrees with hydey 100%*

Comment

Ceremonial Burial alrighty. We will be having unhappy citizens very soon (ie the next one?) and Temples are the only decent way to escape this.
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Tho I will sometimes bypass monarchy to get republic as my first gov't switch, I suspect that might not work so well in this game. We would need to have settlers improving the land right away. Easy to organize is SP, but maybe not with all the differing opinions here. So I vote monarchy!

Ceremonial Burial is the clear choice for starting a deity level game.
          The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
          intelligence to few.

Comment

Like I said in "In The begnning......." I saved right off the bat, so we can reseach Ceremonial Burial 1st, than Bronze Working.
            Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

At deity : ceremonial burrial, then alphabet for science and other forms of gov.
              For maintaining happiness and productivity in small towns : monarchy first
              JCP
              Paris, FRANCE

Comment

who voted twice in the government poll?

Comment

Working...
                X