Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 123john321
    oh how many truns do I play a week?
    you play until a decision has to be made, you can't build a city without approval, you can't choose tech path without approval.

Get the idea
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Banana Maps...
      Large !!!
      googol... this is a number!
      "Silence Ming. I will let you know when I feel you are needed." - HappySunShine
      "Classic Eyes...But in reality, it works the other way around." - Ming

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
        Hmm. Thought I was up for a post here (Foreign Minister) but perhaps something happened in my absence that I'm unaware of...

Granted, it's a pretty useless office until we meet another civ. Was it combined with something else? Am I an unwitting victim of a coup d'etat?
        you won the foriegn minister election, our pres just forgot to include the position in his post

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower

you won the foriegn minister election, our pres just forgot to include the position in his post
          In the words of Homer Simpson "DOH!"
          Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Originally posted by 123john321 In the words of Homer Simpson "DOH!"
            As you opened this thread, it is your task to edit and correct so the first post !
            JCP
            Paris, FRANCE

Comment

Merci beaucoup, JCP.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
              X