President- 123john321 (ME )

Vice President- Darkness' Edge

Minister of War- MrWhereItsAt

Science/Trade Advisor- H Tower

Foreign Minister- -Jrabbit

Minister of Imperial Expansion- Atawa

City Planner- Ixnay37

Historian- civman2000

and I'll start the game once we slove 1 prolbem............

Lagre or giga map????

I'll make that poll.
    Lagre (no downloading :D, but smaller)
    60.00%
    Giga (lagre but all minsters, me, and everone who wants to be a minster or pres. have to dl it)
    40.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by mrboo123; August 5, 2002, 09:16.
    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

and its for 3 days.
    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Well done all, this will be fun - not all that many of us were around for the start of the last game.

What's this about downloading a map? Why do we have to if it's Giga, yet we don't if not?

/me is
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

...as am I

Comment

* Atawa joins the rest of the cabinet as they stand and stare at the president*

Comment

is this something to do about who the game is available to?

*H Tower adds his confused look to those of the rest of the cabinet*

Comment

I don't, but do you remeber the options "Settings for next game: Map?" should I just go????

Comment

Large random continental map.

The president sends the save file to the cabinet via email
                The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey
                  Large random continental map.

The president sends the save file to the cabinet via email
                  I 'm just going to start the game with Lagre random continental map.

Comment

oh how many truns do I play a week?

Comment

It seems to be up to the Prez, but you should stop whenever there is any set of decisions to be made.

For example, I see you starting the game, and instantly saving. Then we poll on our first city site, tech priorities and direction to explore once we build our first warriior ( or two-three). Once we have done a little exploring, we poll on future city sites, further tech etc. A good time would be when we build one or two warriors. Things start to settle down a bit once we have explored a few decent city sites.
                      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

what is my job exactly, as VP?

Comment

Hmm. Thought I was up for a post here (Foreign Minister) but perhaps something happened in my absence that I'm unaware of...

Granted, it's a pretty useless office until we meet another civ. Was it combined with something else? Am I an unwitting victim of a coup d'etat?
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

You actualy won the elections too

Comment

previous time we only had a normal-size map(or was it even small?) and it was quite necessary for all ministers to have...

Shade
                              ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
                              "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
                              shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Working...
                              X