Do YOU want turnchat???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do YOU want turnchat???

Well, the only problem whit the trunchat is....... TIME ZONE (damn it) well, its up to you, ONLY YOU CAN MAKE A CHOICE!
    YES! TIMEZONE AIN'T A PROBLEM!
    12.50%
    NO! TIMEZONE WILL KILL US!
    62.50%
    I DON'T CARE!!
    25.00%

The poll is expired.

Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

I think not only time zone but availability will kill us. Everyone could be in that same time zone but not be available at similar times. right now we have elected officials performing in our best intrest and we have done very well.........I see no reeason to want to change that.
    Wizards sixth rule:
    "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
    Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

I don't care...
      googol... this is a number!
      "Silence Ming. I will let you know when I feel you are needed." - HappySunShine
      "Classic Eyes...But in reality, it works the other way around." - Ming

Comment

Onlt if you do at a time that suits me.
        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Just remember - the time MUST be one that the President can make it to. Therefore, Hydey, you shouldn't have much to worry about.

If you think it's going to be too much hassle, flag it. I just thought it would be a nice idea if as many people as possible could come together and end this "real time" as it were. If not, I'll finish the game, and then post the save from just before the end, for everyones' tinkering pleasures

Premier of Apolytonia
          MrWIA.
          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

why don't you(MWIA) go into the turnchat at a before specified time of your choosing and make yourself available to others, it would be so much simpler, and if people don't show, you can always gloat over how well you led our workers paradise

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey
              Onlt if you do at a time that suits me.
              I second that.
              *lives a couple hundred km from him*

Comment

experience in civ3 game tells me it's too much hassle...I never liked the idea in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by Darkness' Edge

I second that.
                  *lives a couple hundred km from him*
                  hydey jumps in the car for a quick visit

Mrs hydey will be out tonight

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

I think the system will have being using is the best and should be the one used at the end!
                    Play the Demo Games!!
                    Running for Foreign Minister in the 3rd Civ2 Single Human Play game!!
                    Vote for the experience, Vote for me!!

Comment

Well, the poll so far tell me that don't bother with turnchat (I never like the Idea, but I voted for yes anyways) so I'm just going to pm Mr. WIA about the ruslts, in other words, the poll ends, all votes at this point a usllay.
                      Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Originally posted by 123john321
                        (I never like the Idea, but I voted for yes anyways)

Comment

So the result should be 11-1 not 10-2

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

ya, I guess your right Hydey

Comment

It doesn't matter to me...I'm the same time zone as Hydey too
                              I only did one thing wrong today ... I got out of bed
                              "Damnit, is it possible to spell medievel right?" -SilverDragon

herr_ren@gmx.net

Comment

Working...
                              X