Minister's Reports Due In..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minister's Reports Due In..

In order to keep things running as smoothly as Former First Citizen cavebear's term, I ask all Ministers to submit their reports by the same time as last term.

I can't remember when exactly this was, so if someone could tell me that would be great.

I guess it's around 0000 GMT on Friday/Saturday...?
    I can cope with 0000 GMT on Saturday/Sunday - gives me just enough time on Sunday to do it all. (I am GMT +12).

Premier of Apolytonia
    MrWIA
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

I pm'd mine to you
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Well......... the file you gave me (which I just got around to seeing) it doesn't see the file as the same *.SAV files as civ2s'
      Attached Files
      Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Are you sure you got MGE with the 1.3 patch installed?

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

I don't got MGE .........
          Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

I beleive there is a patch to make civ2 into MGE, try here

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

I got MGE, now the problem is that it needs a patch....
              Attached Files

Comment

i already pm'ed you the next technology part of my report, however there has been no clear choice by the people in the adjustment of the science rate

Comment

Originally posted by 123john321
                  I got MGE, now the problem is that it needs a patch....
                  Hmm, it's been ages since I downloaded that civfanatics patch to make my version of Civ (v2.78 - Fantastic Worlds version) into MGE, and it worked then. I can't remember whether I needed to apply the MGE v1.3 patch or not, but it is on the same site as the MGE upgrade, so hopefully you can find it there...

If you have no luck soon, I will check my version(s) out in a little more detail when I am home to my familiar old computer (in about 6 hours).

Premier of Apolytonia
                  MrWIA
                  Consul.

Comment

When are you going to play the turns Mr premier?

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Forthwith, Hydey.

I haven't received reports from either the Minister of Trade or Cities - Matticus and atawa.

Admittedly, they have not as much to do as the SMC, perhaps I will try to "nudge" them a little for next term.

Premier of Apolytonia
                      MrWIA.
                      Consul.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                        Forthwith, Hydey.
                        cool

I haven't received reports from either the Minister of Trade or Cities - Matticus and atawa.
                        I hope they get them in ontime (before you play)

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                          ......I can't remember whether I needed to apply the MGE v1.3 patch or not, but it is on the same site as the MGE upgrade, so hopefully you can find it there...
                          Yes, I do need to, and I found it but I had to re-install civ2 and MGE because of a *.DLL, it "XDAEMON.DLL", and now I can't put it on desktop OR the Programs files thing because of anthoer *.DLL, its "SMEDSNET.DLL" AND THE DAMN THING IS RIGHT THEY'RE! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???????
                          Last edited by mrboo123; July 6, 2002, 10:19.

Comment

I'll PM my report in about an hour.

Comment

Just PM'd it.

Comment

Working...
                              X