Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd Democractic game: Which type of game to play and what settings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Democractic game: Which type of game to play and what settings!

Please suggest and discuss!
    Play the Demo Games!!
    Running for Foreign Minister in the 3rd Civ2 Single Human Play game!!
    Vote for the experience, Vote for me!!

we already have a thread about this, CREATED BY YOU BY THE WAY. And couldn't we wait until we finish this game?

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
      we already have a thread about this, CREATED BY YOU BY THE WAY. And couldn't we wait until we finish this game?
      H Tower right, AND shouldn't this be a poll? Should we start the poll now? Or later? WAY too much questions now......
      Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

i say later only so that we won't be distracted finishing this game. We should then review everything we did and examine what works and what doesn't

Comment

James Adams is obviously dedicated to increasing his post-count. Can a custom avatar *really* be that important to anyone? Or is it that he wants to get to "Deity" in one year?

This is hardly the first new thread he has opened up that duplicates existing ones. And all those "great" or "get going" posts are getting more than merely annoying. I'm tired of it, and I suggest he stop doing it!

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
          Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
          Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
          Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

I fairly certain that Ming the frogman will be getting tired of it as well, he may put an end to it hopefully.
            The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Does the setting-up of the next game really need this much posting? And does it have to be right now?
              Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

I mean this thread to help people choice and make up their mind about which settings and which map to use. I made the first thread as a place for people to suggest changes about how to improve from this game to the next!
                Play the Demo Games!!
                Running for Foreign Minister in the 3rd Civ2 Single Human Play game!!
                Vote for the experience, Vote for me!!

Comment

As JA would say
                  Great !
                  More seriously : one thread of pre-discussion is sufficient today.
                  Let's wait the end of the present game to continue with serious polls about the new game configuration !
                  JCP
                  Paris, FRANCE

Comment

I agree - let's keep it in ONE thread. Otherwise, there will be duplication, or ideas might get overlooked because they were not read by others in one discussion.
                    Attached Files
                    The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
                    intelligence to few.

Comment

OCC?
                      I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

how about we play a normal game of civ.
                        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

I agree about playing a "normal game" of Civ. We have a lot of Citizens who only found this game toward the end, no particular scenario is going to have widespread support (plus they tend to be merely military campaigns), and those special challenges (like the OCC) have a limited number of highly structured successful strategies. Only a normal game will have group support and participation.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                          Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                          Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                          Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Originally posted by Caesar the Great
                            OCC?
                            Too linear strategy for involving a large participation of citizens.
                            JCP
                            Paris, FRANCE

Comment

Working...
                            X