Foreign Ministers report on the Carthaginians 1812 ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hydey
    Its ok Mr premier, Shade will be asleep.
    Excellent. We can blame him for not being there.

Seriously, though, I think a poll will be in order for this. I'll post it next week (gameplay issues should probably be my domain - unless one of the people wants to do thts themselves...) - I don't think we'll quite finish the game this time around, and if we get really close I would stop.

Perhaps, when we get there, a turnchat can be arranged, and everyone who wants it gets the save just before the win - and we can all finish simultaneously if we like. If you can't make it or don't want to do this, then I will post final events and scores here as normal.

I'm going to put a little thought into this, and if anyone has any suggestions for the upcoming Supreme Victory - let me know.

Premier of Apolytonia
    MrWIA.
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

President MWIA - I think it is a fine idea to stop a session (whenever it comes to pass) one turn short of the final move. It would be good to let everyone see the last turn coming before the game is over, and I would have suggested it if you had not, to allow everyone to savor the moment. It will be the culmination of month's of eforts by many people, and a moment to celebrate the event can be worth the slight delay.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
      Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
      Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
      Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Lets great the session of gameplay going!
        Play the Demo Games!!
        Running for Foreign Minister in the 3rd Civ2 Single Human Play game!!
        Vote for the experience, Vote for me!!

Comment

To decide the way to finish with the Carths, I note :
          - the demographics screen does not show the military service years of carthagenians; as we are now the first, the Carth have less than 5 years (they have 10 years in 1800 !) This is the effects of costal bombardements !
          So the campaign may be shorter than I thank.
          - they have 1881 golds, so they may (as they don't rushbuy units at a large scale) change their capital once or twice ! Let's hope they'll choose coastal cities, but I doubt of that because those cities are empty!)
          Conclusion : Do continue coastal bombings, but sail with fresh troops with spies to conquest successive capitals !
          (a transport in Girba will be usefull ! )
          JCP
          Paris, FRANCE

Comment

[QUOTECan we do this ... with turnchat? [/QUOTE]
            Turnchat will be with a small group in the cabinet.
            I prefer a way which permit a large participation of all the citizens, as cavebear propose it.
            BTW, France is a country near Belgium !
            JCP
            Paris, FRANCE

Comment

Originally posted by JCP
              Funny I always pictured it near Spain.
              The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by JCP
                [QUOTECan we do this ... with turnchat? [/QUOTE
                Turnchat will be with a small group in the cabinet.
                I prefer a way which permit a large participation of all the citizens, as cavebear propose it.
                Well, remember that the President MUST be in on this - and my timezone is certainly the most problematic of the lot - GMT +12 !

Just as well I don't mind staying up extremely late once in a while.

Premier of Apolytonia
                MrWIA.
                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey
                  Funny I always pictured it near Spain.
                  The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
                  intelligence to few.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                    ......Seriously, though, I think a poll will be in order for this. I'll post it next week (gameplay issues should probably be my domain - unless one of the people wants to do thts themselves...)
                    I'll do it, just, what would the choices be?
                    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Lets get thing gameplaying done!
                      Play the Demo Games!!
                      Running for Foreign Minister in the 3rd Civ2 Single Human Play game!!
                      Vote for the experience, Vote for me!!

Comment

Working...
                      X