Science Advisor Elections!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
    Why no political promises? What has happened to the mightily contested elections of yesteryear? How may I distinguish between the priorities of said candidates?
    Well, I'm not good at LIEING! But I'm good at this:
    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Originally posted by 123john321

Well, I'm not good at LIEING! But I'm good at this:
      Good to hear, 123john321! That is of course the main qualification for ANY position in Government!

Minister of WAR, not peace.
      Presidential Candidate.
      MrWIA.
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
        Well, besides being against a strict consitution, i have no politics beyond killing the enemy. And if I can help our great nation by advising it on how best to aquire new weaponary to do the job efficiently, I will do so if voted into the position by my fellow citizens
        I propose something of a more balanced approach, with just enough weaponry to annihilate our enemies, but spending plenty of time developing our domestic culture - though of course leaving the final decision to the people.
        This isn't Minister of War.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkness' Edge

I propose something of a more balanced approach, with just enough weaponry to annihilate our enemies, but spending plenty of time developing our domestic culture - though of course leaving the final decision to the people.
          This isn't Minister of War.
          but the our citizens have already voted to put us on the path towards world domination. As part of that national goal, the science ministry must support it. And the way to do that is to provide the war minister with the opportunity to use highly effective military weapons.

As the science advisor, i would work closely with the minister of war to provide for his technological needs. We shall free those placed in chains by other nations with the tip of the bayonet, bring down the oppressors by bombarding their cities, and the science advisor will be able to stand proud and point to those weapons and say, "I helped discover that"

Comment

seeing as how I garnered only 59% of the vote, it looks like I'm going to have to prove myself to the population.

Comment

Working...
            X