Missing Minister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Minister

Minister of Trade timmy2tone69 has been absent since June 3rd. I declare that he has abandoned his position.

The floor is now open to self-nominations for Minister of Trade for the remainder of June. If no one asks for the job by Thursday pm US EST, I will ask around for volunteers.
    Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

self-nominations
    volunteers
    What's the difference???

Comment

Self-nominations are people who express an interest in the job themselves. Volunteers are those who agree to take the job only because I ask them to.

Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner

Comment

??? How are those volunteers?
        The one and only panda of the Red Army.
        Xenozodskyovitchkov, retired Commander of the 1st Ukrainian Front.
        Recipient of the Medal for Accomplishment in IRC Chat

Comment

Maybe me, if people we will support so I ask for not just me and so a democractic election.

Vote for Me, to be minister of trade!
          Play the Demo Games!!
          Running for Foreign Minister in the 3rd Civ2 Single Human Play game!!
          Vote for the experience, Vote for me!!

Comment

I would put my hand up, but I'd rather lurk for a bit, get the hang of what must be done a little more, and vote for James Adams.

Comment

President Cavebear has a custom avatar now!
              (Nice one, too )

James Adams returns, too. (Hey, James, does your new username mean that you can't update the old adamsj "Join the Democracy Game" thread anymore? The list very much needs updating.)
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                President Cavebear has a custom avatar now!
                (Nice one, too )
                Thank you. You must have seen it nearly the instant I put it up!

Comment

i call for the utilization of mob justice on this timmy2tone69

how can our nation function without trade!! if our own trade minister dissappears we will be destroyed by the AI! the AI for heaven's sake!!!

...ok at least deport him
                  I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Can he have been kidnapped by our enemies and is sleeping with the fishes at this very moment?! They are of cource scared by our superior system! This just another reason for us to focus our resources for total war against these swines!

Comment

Anyone checked if he wasn't send to Siberia by mistake?

Comment

*shady voice*

This is Bea.. err.. my identity is not important. The Apolyton Capitalist & Foreign Prestige Party (ACPP) murdered your communist trade minister! Yes, thats right. We MURDERED him! And we'd do it again, too.

We murdered him.. sorry, not enough emphasis.. we MURDERED him because.. he was communist. Yes, thats right. And we'd do it again, too. We beat him to death with penguin wings just to show.. that.. erm.. penguins can't fly. Well.. erm.. yeh! And we'd do it again, too!

Oh, yeh.. and if he does suddenly return, thats just a cunningly disguised koala bear. And it has fleas. And we'd do it again, too!!!

You never heard, saw or read this. Its all in your imagination..
                        Roar!

Comment

Originally posted by Bear
                          You never heard, saw or read this. Its all in your imagination..

I wondered what those strange looking mushrooms on the pizza were

Comment

nice avatar cavebear

Comment

Originally posted by James Adams
                              Maybe me, if people we will support so I ask for not just me and so a democractic election.

Vote for Me, to be minister of trade!
                              Since you don't have the game, and so can't examine the cities, the available trade caravans, or destination cities that may want the trade goods, may I ask how you propose to carry out the duties of Minister of Trade?

Comment

Working...
                              X