Attention City Planner and Premier!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention City Planner and Premier!

Whilst observing the military situation of all the collectives in the State I have noted some grave inefficiencies in worker distributions. Whether this is some greater plan of the Premier's I do not know, but I wished to draw these to the attention of the relevant authorities.

For example, I have attached a pic of the allocation of workers to Nova Hispania. As you can see, we are missing out on 1 food and 1 gold with the worker allocated to the unimproved grassland instead of the irrigated, roaded one. This (and other such incidents, eg Rivertown, Bombay) may be as a result of Barbarian or Indian intimidation of our workers, or a simple oversight, but I just wanted to draw your attention to this small matter.

Minister of WAR, not peace.
    MrWIA.
    Attached Files
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Looks like the Minister of War is laying the foundation for his ascendancy to the Presidency next month.

Nice catch, MrWIA.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

All workers will be put in the best possible places for the start of the next turn.

Comment

Yes, it looks like that Worker was driven off the good terrain by the Barb Elephant that came through (and died at our gates).

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
        Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
        Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
        Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Working...
        X