Should we split?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we split?

Should we let the AI take our capital so we will split in half and have a more difficult (but fun) game?
    Yes
    14.81%
    No
    81.48%
    I don't care either way (banana)
    3.70%

It would be kinda funny but better finish them all off and start a new game.

Comment

I would rather finish this game off and start a new one rather than do something like that.
      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

finish it off
        TEIC

Comment

how long would it take for the AI to actually find and take our capital though? could be a long time. let's finsh the game

Comment

no no no no no, we have to kill them all now
            --------------------------------
            Sir Banana

Trade Minister of the Democracy Game

Comment

The excitement and anticipation of a new game is always better than deliberately making an old one longer.. .

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
              Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
              Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
              Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

okay

Comment

NO! Now that we know what we are doing, we should finish off the filthy foreigners on this world and then start anew. No sense dragging a game out any longer than it is fun...
                  The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
                  intelligence to few.

Comment

perhaps the next game we play should be a scenario? just a though.

Comment

it seems i was the only yes voter...i think it would be fun...

Comment

It may well be fun but finishing this one and starting a new one is much more fun.
                        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

I would never forgive myself if I sanctioned playing to lose. Even if it would be fun.
                          Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

VOX POPULI, VOX DEI : definitly NO !
                            BTW, even if an AI civ takes our capital, splitting in two new civs is not sure !
                            JCP
                            Paris, FRANCE

Comment

Space05us, a scenario idea seems alright.. BUT..

If we used the ww1 or ww2 (or even ww3) scenario, we would have to have more emphasis on millitary commanders. We could play ww1 as the Germans, and have an Eastern Commander and a Western Commander, as well as the other cabinet positions. That could be VERY intresting indeed..

If, alternatively, we used some sort of discovery scenario, such as the Discovery one (MGE has it) or New World, there would be the same emphasis as we have now.. it would also allow us to have quite strong neighbours, which would be very intresting as well.

Just my thoughts.. I think we should play the ww1 scenario next
                              Roar!

Comment

Working...
                              X