Wake Up!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hydey
    Everyone wants to knife foreign minister Hydey.

Am I doing that bad a job?
    Sorry if I made you sad and plus...... HELLLLLLLLLL NO, you would do a better job than me, (plus, where always trade.....)
    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Originally posted by 123john321

HELLLLLLLLLL NO, you would do a better job than me, (plus, where always trade.....)
      that's not the way i would start my campaign if I were you

Comment

I already congratulated you on how well you are doing, and I don't think anyone here thinks you're doing a bad job!
        The one and only panda of the Red Army.
        Xenozodskyovitchkov, retired Commander of the 1st Ukrainian Front.
        Recipient of the Medal for Accomplishment in IRC Chat

Comment

Hydey has really stepped up this term. The game has progressed enough that there's much more for the Foreign Minister 2do than in his 1st term.

And... he's doing it.
          Hydey!
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower

that's not the way i would start my campaign if I were you
            Like I said, theres always trade, and, Is it a crime to be an honest Politician?
            Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Well, throw me in jail for life............

Comment

we don't put political prisoners in jail, we send them on a mission to the artic to oceanic research on the sea floor. whether you are given a submerisble or a pair of cement shoes depends on the crime

Comment

Are cement shoes back in style?

Comment

Comment

Re: Wake Up!!!!!!

Originally posted by atawa
                        Sorry but couldnt resist, since the civ3 forum opened it seems kinda dead in here

Although I'm not without blame myself it seems this place toned down a bit since everybody is posting in the 50 threads on civ3demo.

Do we need to take a headcount of players still here?

Well, I am, and not planning on leaving untill the proud Apolytonian empire has conquered the whole planet
                        Well it looks like she/he/it? Got want he/she/it? Wanted

Comment

guess what they're going to name the Civ 3 nation.... Apolytonia

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
                            guess what they're going to name the Civ 3 nation.... Apolytonia
                            "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                            Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                            Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                            Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

here is a new citizen want to join the acp
                              TEIC

Comment

Welcome

Always nice to see fellow countryman join the game

And btw, what are you doing up so early? It's a sunday

Comment

Working...
                                X