Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreign Ministers report on the babylonians 1764 ad

Foreign Ministers report on the babylonians 1764 ad

The babylonians are a republic with 1440 gold in their treasury, they have 5 cities with Babylon as their capital. They have no techs that we don't already have and are researching sanitation.
    They are at peace with us but allied to the Indians who are at war with us

They have 2 wonders of the world , The colosssus of Ur and King richards crusade in Babylon.

I recomend we try to remain at peace at least until we finish off the Egyptians & Americans then we can take on Romans, Indians and babylonians all at the same time on the same land mass.
    I would expect they will attack us due to their alliance with the Indians.
    remain at peace they will never attack us
    5.88%
    remain at peace but expect them to attack
    58.82%
    wait for them to attack and then crush them
    23.53%
    Crush them out of existance attack now
    0.00%
    I don't care banana split time
    11.76%

The poll is expired.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

I say remain at peace with them while bringing more untis onto the continent and prepare to attack, or be attacked. This goes for India and Rome as well

Comment

With us controlling the sea, I'd suggest kepping that landmass with Babs, Rome and Indians for last.

This way we can take out Chartage and then just Isolate the island untill we have our army build up for a massive invasion on the 3 remaining civ's.

Comment

The Babylonians and Carthaginians are the least problems. I recommend letting them be for now.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
        Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
        Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
        Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Babylonians should go last. After Egypt, America, Rome, and India, we're going to have to take on Carthage before they get REALLY big.

Comment

arnt they(carthage) researching writing or some other ancient tech? dosnt sound like a threat to me,no matter how big they are.
            if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

The only quiet civ with us !
              Let'us face to India and Rome before interesting to Babylone !
              JCP
              Paris, FRANCE

Comment

"Let sleeping dogs lie"...

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Carthage has it's own continent, it appears to have many cities, therefore it must be a potential threat.

Comment

It is a backward society, we can sail the clads over with a couple of musks after we take the roman and Indian coastal city's

Comment

Working...
                    X