No announcement yet.

Our World in 1764 AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now we live to 58 instead of 27 and there's a much greater literacy rate 80% good job again Cavebear

Comment

Wow nice play comrad president...

Can I ask someone the goodwill to post screenshots of the entire world so the masses can see the great achievments you made.

Shade
      ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
      "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
      shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

/me is speechless with ecstasy.

Minister of WAR, not peace.
        MrWIA.
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Good job

In the screenshot Washington still has a granary, I suggest we sell that on the next turn as it is useless with Pyr.

Comment

Originally posted by atawa
            Good job

In the screenshot Washington still has a granary, I suggest we sell that on the next turn as it is useless with Pyr.
            Good observation! I missed that one...

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
            Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
            Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
            Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Originally posted by shade
              Wow nice play comrad president...
              Thank you, thank you.

Can I ask someone the goodwill to post screenshots of the entire world so the masses can see the great achievments you made.

Shade
              I set up a thread for maps, though I didn't realize the Foreign Minister had already posted good ones in the individual Civ polls. But at least it puts them all together.

Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner

Comment

A fine turn! Mop the floor with the egyptians and americans! Once we have lifted the oppressive yoke from the workers' backs, we should punish the Roman fools for their backstabbbing!

It sounds as tho our soldiers need to wash all the foreigners' blood from their uniforms...

(le marquis invests in soap)
                The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
                intelligence to few.

Comment

good job, even relieved my fears there promptly

Comment

WOW

Comment

Good campaign !
                      It was the most active session ever played !
                      But the world is fire and blood : 4 nations at war against us , and Carthagenians are even more bellicist (see their military service ). Only Babs are quiet.
                      JCP
                      Paris, FRANCE

Comment

Well, it should be only 2 nations at war with us soon. The Egyptians and the Americans are on the ropes and fading fast, only 3 cities and 2 cities respectively.

The Romans have 5 cities vulnerable to Ironclad attack, the Indians none. So I guess we kill off the Romans next after all. Besides, they are researching Gunpowder, and we should stop that if we can; otherwise, they will give it to everyone. The Indians will face a 2-front squeeze by land between the cities we have on their East and West.

Comment

Working...
                        X