Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're playing a game of Civ (2), where several ppl are in the High Council. These ppl get the savegame and put up polls to decide what moves to make/things to build next. After these have been voted on, the President plays the game for afew turns more, according to the wishes of all of the voters. Each month the ppl vote for a new set of Ministers (and President) in the Council.

Have a look around and see the fun we have!

Minister of WAR, not peace.
    MrWIA.
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
      We're playing a game of Civ (2), where several ppl are in the High Council. These ppl get the savegame and put up polls to decide what moves to make/things to build next. After these have been voted on, the President plays the game for afew turns more, according to the wishes of all of the voters. Each month the ppl vote for a new set of Ministers (and President) in the Council.

Have a look around and see the fun we have!

Minister of WAR, not peace.
      MrWIA.
      Thanks.

I think I should try. Please sign me up too.
      Nym
      "Der Krieg ist die bloße Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln." (Carl von Clausewitz, Vom Kriege)

Comment

Sign me up... I just don't know if I'll be part of the Council... But I intend to be an active participant, anyway.
        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

The sign-up thread is at the top of the forum. You can vote anytime, no need to wait until the citizen list (first post of that thread) is updated. Welcome!
          The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
          intelligence to few.

Comment

Well, I'll figure it out as I go along...

sing me up
            Lime roots and treachery!
            "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Originally posted by Marquis de Sodaq
              The sign-up thread is at the top of the forum. You can vote anytime, no need to wait until the citizen list (first post of that thread) is updated. Welcome!
              Thanks.
              Nym
              "Der Krieg ist die bloße Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln." (Carl von Clausewitz, Vom Kriege)

Comment

Sign me up!

Comment

Sign me up.
                  "I used to be a Scotialist, and spent a brief period as a Royalist, but now I'm PC"
                  -me, discussing my banking history.

Comment

sign-up list updated
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Count me in.

Comment

I've only recently got Civ3 but I'll give it a go .
                        Shores Of Valinor.com - The Premier Tolkien Community -

Comment

Sign me up too.

Comment

i proposed this thread several months ago and got shut down.

figures...
                            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

i call primer!
                              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

i cant seem to find your proposal thread...
                                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                                X