Minister Reports 1720AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minister Reports 1720AD

Anyone who hasn't reported their recommendations for actions in their area for the weekend session, please send me something by email or PM. Otherwise, I'll just have to make my best guesses...

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Uh, yeah, don't get really sick because I'll be gone over the weeknd (though I might still be able to post a bit). That's my report

Comment

I PM'ed you my report...

Comment

My report was sent by PM as you already know, just letting the people know that I have not been slacking in my duties.
        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Can the citizens see the reports? Not only would it tell us how well you're doing your job, it would give those of us who haven't yet gotten a post an idea of what to do.

Comment

I emailed you mine.

Skywalker.. I see no reason why not.. but.. why?

Mine is just comments on each of the cities and what should be done with them.. move the worker in the grassland space to the plains space, etc. Its basically orders.

All ministers should give a report to the citizens (Hydey has done his in about 7 threads ), so thats what you can see to see if we're doing a good job.
            Roar!

Comment

My report is the ungainly massive thing titled WAR plan etc etc. Premier cavevear - there is a handy turn-by-turn account of what to do at the end of my first post in that thread. Note the change of plan for the diplomat arriving at Thebes with the Caravel and Caravan mentioned in my post on page 2.

Minister of WAR, not peace.
              MrWIA.
              Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I'll PM it to you anyway.

Minister of WAR, not peace.
                MrWIA.
                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by Bear
                  All ministers should give a report to the citizens (Hydey has done his in about 7 threads ), so thats what you can see to see if we're doing a good job.
                  I could combine it in one thread but I thought it easier for people to deal with one civ at a time.

My report to the presidant was just a summery of the polls to save him from have to check the 7 threads.

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

did all ministers contact you mighty leader?

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Working...
                    X