Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1720ad Foriegm ministers report on Romans

Foreign ministers report on romans

Romans have 7 cities with Rome as their capital, they are currently at war with the Carthaginians and at peace with the Babylonians, Indians and ourselves. They are a republic with 926 gold in their treasury.
    They have 2 techs which we do not have, bridge building and Medicine and are currently researching Invention
    The romans have one wonder of the world, the hanging gardens of Rome.
    Spies have indicted that the romans are jealous of our glorious achievements and we must be prepared for a sneak attack at any moment.

I would recommend that we try to remain at peace with the romans until our wars with the Egyptians and Americans are won, I mean ended although we best keep our defences up in case of an attack.
    Remain at peace and trust they will not attack
    28.57%
    remain at peace but prepair for a sneak attack
    52.38%
    Go to war as soon as we crush the egyptians and americans
    9.52%
    War War War attack now bugger peace
    0.00%
    I don't care eat a banana
    9.52%

The poll is expired.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

It is my prediction that either the Romans or the Carthagians will become the dominant power later in the game (apart from ourselves, obviously). I say we remain at peace with the Romans, and try to bring peace with the Carthagians.

We should prepare our forces for a sneak attack on whichever of these sides appears to be losing.
    Roar!

Comment

Rome is under our thumb, and we are at their doorstep. I see no immediate need for more military there - once we are done with Egypt/America we can reinforce.

Minister of WAR, not peace.
      MrWIA.
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Milk them for gold ! We should continue to use them as a camel destination. That means peace, by the way.
        The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
        intelligence to few.

Comment

keep peace with them for the moment(let them fight with those Carthagians(so they leave us alone)

The only thing wich I might suggest doing is subverting one(or both) cities that escaped our contaimentplan...if they have to many cities there they might be able to build up some strength there.(but bribe it at high-cost to keep the peace)

Shade
          ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
          "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
          shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

I never disturb an AI Civ that is at peace with me and fighting another civ. Let Rome and Carthage keep each other weak. I my guess is that Rome will be the last civ we kill.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
            Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
            Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
            Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

We can even give them a little support for their war efforts against cartage.

Btw, up for our new foreign minister.

Comment

Let us give them *support* in their war against Carthage...

... In the form of *defensive troops* who could, you know...

... WHACK!

Comment

Working...
                X