UAS Apolyton - naming our ships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UAS Apolyton - naming our ships

As we have been flooded with irrelevancies lately (coins, titles, and medals), I thought it couldn't hurt to add one more. I think we could, more or less for the heck of it, name our ships. They could be named for presidents, cities, etc. We could even have a *nominal* cabinet post that would keep track of which ship is which, or we could just stick it in with someone. I've been bored, so I drew (sort of) the first one, which would be our first Ironclad, the UAS Apolyton:

EDIT: Darned pictures still don't work. It's at http://geocities.com/rogue1lead/UAS_Apolyton.jpg
    Last edited by Kuciwalker; June 2, 2002, 20:05.

umm... no. the coin is much the same as having a flag, it is nothing like having titles or medals.

Comment

but how on earth would you keep track? for the record, i'm against titles and honors and all that stuff. i'm also against this now too

Comment

you're picture isn't showing up on this forum or your page.

Comment

Well, just forget that. I'm giving up on geocities.

Comment

The UAS Isaac Asimov
            Signed,
            Bigcash, aka the Man who can't beat Civ2 unless he's playing chieftain OR the man who was really disappointed by Civ3's lack of scenarios.

Comment

The UAS Isaac Asimov
              [deadpan]Why? Last time I checked, he wasn't signed up here.[/deadpan]

Comment

stop posting all these worthless posts your just pushing posts that deserve to be on the top to the bottom
                if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

No one is posting on those other posts, so they don't deserve to be on top.

Comment

Skywalker, shuzzinyourface!
                    Come on, Cataphract, live it up with us.
                    Signed,
                    Bigcash, aka the Man who can't beat Civ2 unless he's playing chieftain OR the man who was really disappointed by Civ3's lack of scenarios.

Comment

shuzzinyourface????

Comment

I love getting free posts. I rock!
                        "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson
                        Former Minister of City Planning of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
                        Former Minister of Science of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
                        Former Imperial Expansion Minister of the first Civ2 Democracy Game

Comment

what?

Comment

THis is all .

I never thought that this forum would have a spam problem, but skywalker is getting out of control...

I know how to pm Ming !

Comment

Working...
                            X