history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• history

Is the history of this entire game going to be saved somehow (when it's done)? It would seem to be a waste to take so long to play a game and not preserve it.

Off course this game should be saved

Comment

yeah, but are there any official plans for saving the "story line" (lack for a better word), you know the history in the forum...

(sometimes I wonder if I'm insane. or do people really understand me?...)

Comment

-Jrabbit is the historian in charge at the moment. its his job to keep track of stuff like the new coin and events like the invasion of egypt. he was enthusiasticly relected for another term so he must have been doing a good job. keep up the good work

Comment

Reading his history reports, we might want to offer him the job for the rest of the game

Comment

*:-Jrabbit appears in ink-stained robe, stubble of beard, bleary-eyed *

A History update is in process. We have achieved contact with ex-President Shaka Naldur, who promises some more detail on his brief reign than is available on this forum.

Let me assure the ppl that our glorious history will be fully preserved in due course.

BTW, atawa -- I'll be out for the month of July and cannot be Historian that month.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
            X