Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

i´m starting the final exams on monday,

so i don´t know if i´ll be able to check the forums anymore until september....

i´ll try to check once in a while but i won´t be able to write as often as i did in the forum

if you need me for any special reason just write me a pm
    Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
    Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
    miguelsana@mixmail.com

Re: Hi

Originally posted by Shaka Naldur
    i´m starting the final exams on monday,

so i don´t know if i´ll be able to check the forums anymore until september....

i´ll try to check once in a while but i won´t be able to write as often as i did in the forum

if you need me for any special reason just write me a pm
    Hey, nice toi hear from you again. You've been missed.

Good luck on the exams. It sounds like you have a hard Summer in store. I suspect we will still be here when you have free time again!

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Don't you mean watching el mundial until july, only studying thereafter?!
      The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
      intelligence to few.

Comment

Good call MdS - I see you have the psychic powers of Communist Military Leaders also!

Minister of WAR, not peace.
        MrWIA.
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Don't you mean watching el mundial until july, only studying thereafter?!
          final exams... i.e.----> futbol! World Cup
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Soccer rules! I always seem to miss the world cup though could someone inform me when the championship match takes place?

Comment

The final is on june 30. Let us pray that Italy is not in the game! I want to see ball movement, attacking, offense!
              The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
              intelligence to few.

Comment

But since it is in Japan, it will be quite late for South and North Americans...1Am-10AM (I think) Although it'll be televised at just the right time for Europeans
                -->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

that's only because it's mostly Europeans who watch it

Comment

The TV times are great down under, I just sit back with the remote going from the soccer, to the cricket , to the tennis, to the footy, to the golf, its just like heaven.
                    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                      Although it'll be televised at just the right time for Europeans
                      NO : in W-Europe, match take place in the day : morning and early afteroon !
                      People is at work then frustrated : they discover results in evening summaries.
                      (but Internet works and powerfull band-widths are requested )
                      BTW don't forget Rolland Garros
                      JCP
                      Paris, FRANCE

Comment

Working...
                      X