Foreign policy Party!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreign policy Party!

The great Foreign Policy Party is launch, all who are mostly interested in Foreign policy, come on and join!

Members: James Adams!
    Play the Demo Games!!
    Running for Foreign Minister in the 3rd Civ2 Single Human Play game!!
    Vote for the experience, Vote for me!!

No, no, no. You want to join the Apolyton Capitalist Party! We also support being good in foreign prestige.

So we can demand all our enemies money, of course

How about it? Merger?
    Roar!

Comment

Yes, A Merger but I need to have some of my party name in yours!
      Play the Demo Games!!

Comment

Ahh, but I have 2 members and you have 1..

The Apolyton World Capitalist Party (ACP)
        The Apolyton Social-Capitalist Party (ACP)

Choose one. The initials will stay the same because like I said I have 2 members and you have 1.

Private msg me!
        Roar!

Comment

I have PM you Bear, please read!
          Play the Demo Games!!

Comment

I demand for this merger to go on, to have a bit of my politic party's name in your parties!
            Play the Demo Games!!

Comment

Down with the enemies of the proletariat!

Comment

If you want the might (both in the game and in the forums) to back up your foreign policy, join the Sodaqistas. The capitalists would have us slash defense spending, go through many turns of anarchy, and create a Senate whose sole purpose is to hinder our ability to wage war.

Comment

Don't we have SoL, which prevents anarchy..?

And yes, we would slash defence spending. We'd half it. Of course, we'd quadruple our income, so the defence spending would be doubled..

And the Senate ain't so tough. If theres a real reason to go to war, they will allow it. If its just to spread the "workers paradise" to innocent people who are more than happy as they are (genocide! ), they won't.
                  Roar!

Comment

The spending remark was figurative. We have a whole lot of units, and they would all need to be supported under democracy, which would make many of our cities go into negative production. Tack the unhappiness onto that, and you haven't got a pretty picture.

Also, under democracy the senate is a problem, and a very big one at that.

Comment

Thats why we shouldnt go demo till after we captured Sheakespeare's

Comment

The time when we should look towards democracy is when we have taken care of our enemies(Egypt and America) and our not looking at another war(for awhile at least). Until then, we should continue as a communist juggernaut, smashing are enemies until none are left!
                        The one and only panda of the Red Army.
                        Xenozodskyovitchkov, retired Commander of the 1st Ukrainian Front.
                        Recipient of the Medal for Accomplishment in IRC Chat

Comment

Shakespeare's theater only eliminates unhappiness in the city where it's built, and when you switch to democracy the unit support skyrockets which makes the productivity drop. Even if we could make all of our people happy under Democracy the drop in production wouldn't be worth it.

Comment

Working...
                          X