Possible Constitution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burn It too the ground.

Although it would be helpful to new members. It seems too rigid. it's also a waste of alot of time that should be spent planning our next move not on how, when, where, and why everything works.
    I want chicken I want Liver I want everything for dinner!!!

Comment

/out of game character mode

skywalker, this is not the first attempt made here to create a straightforward Constitution/set of rules. The idea has been disagreed with before. The reason for this is that no-one sees any need for deciding every little aspect of what everyone must do. We have a set of responsibilities for each of the Ministers and some rules to follow, all detailed in my thread "All important decisions to date". Beyond this there has been no need for anything else.

This last term, with increasing complexity in the game as we advance further, I started a Constitution Committee and thread for raising issues that come up/will come up very soon. The Committee decides what the options on a certain issue are and then polls for a decision. So far, this has only been needed for deciding how many consecutive times someone can be in the Council before they must have a break (in order to let everyone who wants a go, have a go).

If you have some questions/ changes to put to the people, please post in that thread or PM me and we'll poll on them!

Concerned for your welfare.
      VP,
      MrWIA.
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I voted burn it, I dont believe we need a constitution for this game.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebear
          I don't think we want competing constitutions floating around while the asssigned Constitutional Committee is working on their proposal.

It just wouldn't be real enough if there weren't 50 different proprosals out there for one unimportant thing

On the other hand Im with the AAAC on this one
          !!Burn It!!

Comment

[UNDERSTATEMENT]It seems that popular opinion is slightly against me.[/UNDERSTATEMENT]

Anyway, I thought that, while most of the things are understood and don't need to be written down, an important function this constitution includes is for comprehensive reports on every aspect of the game, which makes it much easier for people to find out what's going on.

Comment

atawa, space05us, join the AAAC!

Comment

i was thinking about it

Comment

Thanks for the invite but I'll stay an independant

Party's are just as bad for the game as constitutions IMHO.

But maybe we can combine those 2 couses......

Comment

We need change it a bit, do some fine tuning!
                    Play the Demo Games!!
                    Running for Foreign Minister in the 3rd Civ2 Single Human Play game!!
                    Vote for the experience, Vote for me!!

Comment

Working...
                    X