No announcement yet.

trade-orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magellans is nice for this planet, but overall it's lame. I say concentrate on KR. When that is built in our most productive city we can start pumping out the armies we need to rape and pillage this planet.

PS: if you like puppies smile!!
    I want chicken I want Liver I want everything for dinner!!!

Comment

Originally posted by timmy2tone69
      Magellans is nice for this planet, but overall it's lame. I say concentrate on KR. When that is built in our most productive city we can start pumping out the armies we need to rape and pillage this planet.
      2 extra movementpoints for all naval units...I wouldn't consider that lame, It speeds up troopdeployment quite a bit.

KR...let's see I build it mostly so...the AI can't build it...other use?unknown.
      We have 20 cities=> we can build 20 units at the same time
      (it's a little bit better then KR I think)

I just hope that 3 of our 4 caravanbuilding cities get located on the Apolytonia island=no need to use triremes to ferry them over=more triremes to use for trooptransport

Shade
      ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
      "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
      shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by JCP
        BridgeBuilding has a low interest as itself, but as a step for railways and Darwin's, it's usefull... not at the level needed a lot of money. Stealing "en passant" is the best way.
        About Magellan's, is there any risk for other civs to precede us ?
        I don't like put all my eggs in the same basket (eg. camels in all the cities)
        BTW, about foreign meetings, is the Cleopatra'nose so wonderfull as historicaly pretended ?
        According to my tech chart, Bridge-Building is a dead end, not a prerequisite to any other discoveries. Of course, you need it to build a road and then a railroad on a river square, but that's only if you need to cross a river.

About Magellan's, the Egyptians have Navigation (but are researching Bridge). They could trade it to anyone at any time. And we don't know what the Americans or Carthaginians have. We have a Diplomat heading for the Americans.

About Cleo, I don't know, and if I find out, I'm not telling.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
        Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
        Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
        Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Working...
        X