Foreign Policy discuss thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreign Policy discuss thread!

What ever you think need to be discuss about foreign policy, do so here please!
    Play the Demo Games!!
    Running for Foreign Minister in the 3rd Civ2 Single Human Play game!!
    Vote for the experience, Vote for me!!

We must wash our swords with egyptian blood, burn their homes, and carry away their women.

Be kind to the others until we can turn our forces that direction.
    The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
    intelligence to few.

Comment

Originally posted by Marquis de Sodaq
      We must wash our swords with egyptian blood, burn their homes, and carry away their women.

I think everyone here wants that!
      Play the Demo Games!!

Comment

perhaps have a foreign minister who is on the ball instead of thinking of another job next month.
        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Foreign Minister James Adams - I have noted your suggestions in the various threads, and they will be acted upon as rapidly as possible, given some specific projects from the Ministers of War and Trade that are ongoing.

If I have found them all, your recommendations are:

1. Attack and kill the Egyptian and American civs.
          2. Establish Embassies in the 3 civs we do not have have Embassies with.

Did I miss any?

For informational purposes, part of the Trade plan is to deliver a Caravan to Babylon. I will include a Diplomat with that voyage in order to establish an Embassy with the Babylonians. I think the next Embassy priority is for one with the Americans. All we know about them is that they have 1 walled size 7 city. It would be valuable to know if they have more cities, and they might be very good for a few few trade Caravans (gold and beakers)

Beyond that, I think the Carthaginians need to be checked out, but they are the least of our concerns at the moment (things can always change suddenly, though).

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
          Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
          Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
          Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Originally posted by cavebear
            Foreign Minister James Adams - I have noted your suggestions in the various threads, and they will be acted upon as rapidly as possible, given some specific projects from the Ministers of War and Trade that are ongoing.

If I have found them all, your recommendations are:

1. Attack and kill the Egyptian and American civs.
            2. Establish Embassies in the 3 civs we do not have have Embassies with.

Did I miss any?

For informational purposes, part of the Trade plan is to deliver a Caravan to Babylon. I will include a Diplomat with that voyage in order to establish an Embassy with the Babylonians. I think the next Embassy priority is for one with the Americans. All we know about them is that they have 1 walled size 7 city. It would be valuable to know if they have more cities, and they might be very good for a few few trade Caravans (gold and beakers)

Beyond that, I think the Carthaginians need to be checked out, but they are the least of our concerns at the moment (things can always change suddenly, though).

"Did I miss any?" No that is all! And thanks for fellowing my advice. Hydey, I get things done, not like you!
            Play the Demo Games!!

Comment

Originally posted by cavebear
              Did I miss any?
              Essential things are here.
              But what about the dark part of our world exploration (huts, foreign cities...) ?
              JCP
              Paris, FRANCE

Comment

Originally posted by James Adams
                "Did I miss any?" No that is all! And thanks for fellowing my advice. Hydey, I get things done, not like you!
                I hope you enjoy using the embassies I had built when I was foreign Minister and please feel free to slag me off , I will not slag you as you have asked me not to as you don't like it.
                The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by James Adams
                  Originally posted by Hydey

.................................................. ..
                  Polemic is as joke !
                  The best are the shortest !
                  JCP
                  Paris, FRANCE

Comment

Originally posted by Marquis de Sodaq

why carry away their women when we can go live there as kings and queens and use their partially alive millitia as personal slaves.

about slaves...would there be a market for that?
                    (I need to think of the important stuff.... )

Shade
                    ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
                    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
                    shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by shade
                      why carry away their women when we can go live there as kings and queens and use their partially alive millitia as personal slaves.
                      It seems like a better war when you burn down his home and capture his womenfolk. Killing a man, then saying "hey, nice house, I think I'll move in" just doesn't seem worthy of the smily...

intelligence to few.

Comment

I agree. Why should we claim victory while any of our enemies are still alive?
                        Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Love that signature line, Mr President...

intelligence to few.

Comment

Thanks! I try.
                            Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Working...
                            X