Daily newspaper for the our Empire!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily newspaper for the our Empire!

Anyone can be a report it is unoffical newspaper, this is for offical posting your opinions about the game and the forum!!

My first report is that I think that we should start offical the term!
    Last edited by James Adams; May 1, 2002, 05:57.
    Play the Demo Games!!
    Running for Foreign Minister in the 3rd Civ2 Single Human Play game!!
    Vote for the experience, Vote for me!!

The date is 01 May. The new term begins. The ppl await the first polls, which should come out shortly after the celebratory feasting is over...
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

(burp) MdS is now done feasting, will look for savegame in his home e-mail this evening and post military plan polls then.

When will those egyptians finish our wonder?
      The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
      intelligence to few.

Comment

I think I am waiting for Shade to send me the game file. I will double-check on that when I get home tonight (in case I somehow missed seeing it), but I won't get there for another 8 hours...

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
        Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
        Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
        Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

And in other news today, a diplomatic marraige occured between a member of the Egyptian government and the Apolytonian Foreign Minister. Talks of peace and alliance have suddenly broken out, much to the dismay of the rest of the Apolytonian government.

Just kidding! (But this sort of thing did happen in MOO2 :P)
          "For it must be noted, that men must either be caressed or else annihilated; they will revenge themselves for small injuries, but cannot do so for great ones; the injury therefore that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance." - Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

Originally posted by cavebear
            I think I am waiting for Shade to send me the game file. I will double-check on that when I get home tonight (in case I somehow missed seeing it), but I won't get there for another 8 hours...

sorry I let you waiting so long(had some vicious fights with my computer and a schoolwork last couple of days, guess who won. ). I've send the save ~ half an hour ago(should be just in time before you get home

Shade
            ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
            "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
            shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

I got it, and sent it out to the Ministers (sent it to you, too, just so you would see the message I sent with it).
              Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
              Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
              Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
              Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Received missives from both the outgoing and incoming Presidents. Filed for husterical, er, historical reference.

But now, having been back online all of 4 days, having witnessed the tightly-contested elections, and having feasted mightily with those party animals we call the "High" Council, your loyal Historian takes to the air again -- on a business trip that involving i charity golf event.

I just can't resist the opportunity to help others...

Back Saturday. Cavebear, if you play, play well and may the gods be with you.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowlord
                  And in other news today, a diplomatic marraige occured between a member of the Egyptian government and the Apolytonian Foreign Minister. Talks of peace and alliance have suddenly broken out, much to the dismay of the rest of the Apolytonian government.

Just kidding! (But this sort of thing did happen in MOO2 :P)
                  Nice, that is a template story, need to be true stories though!
                  Play the Demo Games!!

Comment

Next report for the "Daily Apolytonia Empire!" is that it is 2 MAY and a rumor is runing around that in the "Real World : in England and Wales is the "council elections or local elections"

Apolytonia
                    __________________________________________________ __

The members are waiting, for the game to restart after the elections by the President cavebear!
                    Play the Demo Games!!

Comment

New report from: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...850#post915329
                      Play the Demo Games!!

Comment

Political News

Political parties have offitialy form for the first time in Apolyton

here is the link:
                        http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=49056
                        Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
                        Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
                        President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

The commitee for constitution of rules or not is rumored to being set up very soon, as the inform is from me it is true! But I hate to have to leak my inform I want some one for the foreign office to do but I has to come for the horse's mouth!
                          Play the Demo Games!!

Comment

Originally posted by adamsj
                            I has to come for the horse's mouth!
                            please keep your beast fettish to yourself
                            The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

It is an phrase!
                              Play the Demo Games!!

Comment

Working...
                              X