Beyond 840 AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyond 840 AD

I wonder how President Shade is doing in his current session?

We can rest assured he is doing well, but *how* well is the question. Will he have Elephantine and Adam Smith's firmly in our grasp? Will he leave us at the brink of that battle? Will he have gone beyond Elephantine and taken the Pyramids, too?

I have to say that the most interesting thing about all this is seeing what new world we inhabit after the President plays a session. It's sort of like time-travelling...

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

I have the utmost faith in President Shade's resolve in the face of conflict. My silver quill quivers at the prospect.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'll try to get it done by tonight....wish me luck.

Shade
      ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
      "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
      shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

How's the idea of an all out war???

Shade
        "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Comment

All out war would be great. If well done, Shade!
          Play the Demo Games!!
          Running for Foreign Minister in the 3rd Civ2 Single Human Play game!!
          Vote for the experience, Vote for me!!

Comment

the only thing I would have to do for that is sit back and relax...
            Egyptians and americans just forged a secret alliance vs the Apolytonians...

--> but I already succeeded in getting a new Cease Fire with Egypt...

Shade

Comment

great news 2 caravans one of 192G and one of 272G made sure Invention is invented in like 3 turns

There is a nice army growing and I have 2 settlers on their way to build new cities(on islands near the egyptians--> cfr the dozen building sites of 2 terms ago...--> I'm going to take a look there)

city placements

It will be site 3 (this one is sure)
              and site 4 or 5( why not 6?--> When you build a settler you don't need to ship it around to be usefull)

maybe I'll go for 4--> close to American-Egyptian Continent(easy to stack up an army and send it over fast...

Bumped the thread for this reason plz take a look.
              (It will be midnight befor I continue--> ie in 3h
              Shade
              Last edited by shade; April 28, 2002, 15:12.

Comment

Working...
              X