No announcement yet.

Military plans, 840ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We do need to wait for the elephantine to build that wonder, first in my opinion Mr. President Shade!
    Play the Demo Games!!
    Running for Foreign Minister in the 3rd Civ2 Single Human Play game!!
    Vote for the experience, Vote for me!!

Comment

Originally posted by adamsj
      We do need to wait for the elephantine to build that wonder, first in my opinion Mr. President Shade!
      or we could try to sack their capital==> 2 wonders as bonus (Piramids and ???(marko polo's?) )

Shade
      ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
      "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
      shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Re: Little sidenote:

Originally posted by shade
        Euhmm the Egyptians didn't finish building the wonder yet...(but we can start with other cities

Shade
        if we attack now Egyptians, even in other cities, they may abort AS building to build military units.
        Let's wait the wanted WoW completely built before an hostile action.
        JCP
        Paris, FRANCE

Comment

Excellent point, JCP. My plan to attack is with the assumption that they will have completed the wonder by the time we actually have an invasion force ready. Ideally, we should strike the turn after the wonder is complete. Thebes is a juicy target, too, tho...
          The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
          intelligence to few.

Comment

We can certainly try to have our fleet anchored safely out at sea off the Elaphantine coast at thye proper time...
            Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
            Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
            Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
            Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

we can invade the americans while we are waiting
              they have at least two cities, new york has build I-don´t-know-which-wow

or we can transport the troops to the island near elephantine, (is there an island right?)
              Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
              Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
              miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Working...
              X