• Show
Clear All

• Our Glorious Empire 840AD

We have done very well...

History
    600AD:Babylonians expel our diplo==> back to Apolytonia
    Indians undertake wonder=Oracle
    Final caravans arrive in Sodaq
    620ADur empire is filled with joy when we finally complete the Michelangelo’s Chapel.
    640ADpl are happy--> addition to my throne room
    700AD:Americans start building Shakespears theater .
    2Diplo’s arrive near Elephantine first one builds an embassy and sees 4 techs we don’t have==>,second one steals Banking we are at war with the Egyptians …OEPS
    740AD: An Egyptian trireme collides with our trireme from Dortmund=> we get veteran status the attacker dies
    Babylonians Build Oracle?????
    Build Embassy with Romans...
    800AD:We are the Happiest Civ in the World (ppl can't do anything then falling in love with me )
    Romans and Indians sign peace treaty==> we are screwed
    Babylonians de sneak attack ==> we lose our fortified Elephant
    We Build Neo Brandenburg(replaced Brandenburg)
    As an apropriate response to the Babylonian Sneak attack I bribe their city Of Ellipi...
    ==> Costs 249G profit: 1 city,60G, and only 1 Warrior.
    ==> send emissary to Babylon=> Babylonians ask for peace I accept.
    Send Emissary to Americans asked for exchange they Laugh-->I demanded tribute ,they gave WAR
    --> Got Cease Fire with Egypt
    820AD:Build New Dortmund
    840AD:Apolytonian Wise Men Discover engineering. I have the choice between Bridge Building and Mathematics --> go for mathematics.(no invention )
    A copper Caravan Arrives In Rome--> 120G(to get some extra gold and tech)

So far our history.

I have a few suggestions:
    1) build some caravans and keep them in store for Leo's(we'll need 8 of them)
    2) Techstealing,Egypt has some stuff we don't have,and the Americans to(they came bragging about their knowledge of Medicine)
    3)New name for Ellipi.(the former Babylonian city)

--> the saves have been send if someone didn't get them please let me know...
    here come the screenshots.
    Shade
    Last edited by shade; April 20, 2002, 11:54.
    ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
    shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

The worldmap

(and the statusbar as addition)
    Attached Files
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Comment

Our Empire

The hart of our empire
      Attached Files

Comment

Rome and India

I think Citadel might be facing a dangerous time...the Indians and Romans stopped fighting==> they'll be looking for a new victim...
        Attached Files

Comment

Rebuild

Dormund and Brandenburg got to their new coordinates
          (btw the trireme in the screenshot above will bring 2 units to New Dortmund-->defence vs Babylonians,I don't trust them)
          Attached Files

Comment

Spoil of War

The Babylonians dared to attack the Elephant near Ashur==> they even succeeded in Killing it...I'm an animal lover so I took revenge by bribing Ellipi...After showing how powerfull we are the Babylonians decided that peace was in their best intrest.
            Attached Files

Comment

Science

For our minister of science:this is what we already have(+ writing)

I hope that we can persue Invention as next tech...but after that what will we be researching?
              Attached Files

Comment

Our mighty army

here it is...(we only have 2 diplo's and 1 under production but we have lost 4 of them embassying,bribing and stealing... )
                Attached Files

Comment

Foreign

this how the world sees us...look how hostile this world is.
                  Attached Files

Comment

The Egyptian embassy

this one gives some interesting things to know...who feels like stealing some knowledge???
                    Attached Files

Comment

Demographics

some numbers for the statistics department
                      Attached Files

Comment

Happy???

Look what this Historian has to say about our little entrepise
                        Attached Files

Comment

Throne room

And I believe him look how gratious the ppl have been in inproving my throne room.

I love you ppl
                          Attached Files

Comment

I thought you said you were an animal lover...so what is that big animal hide thing doing up there???

Comment

In earlier times, our President found an orphaned bear cub and raised it as a symbol of the strength of the Kingdom. When it finally died of old age (peacefully, in its sleep), it was decided to preserve the hide and place it above the throne to look after the safety of the President in death as it had in life.

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                              Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                              Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                              Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Working...
                              X