X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and if we conquer egypt it won´t be difficult to conquer the americans,
    and they also have a wonder
    Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
    Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
    miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

I am definitly in favor of military actions against Egypt, but not at this time. Our armed forces are weak, and our basic infrastructure is not very strong either. Once we build up, however, then I am in favor in crushing blows, to expand our empire.

Steele
      If this were a movie, there'd be a tunnel or something near here for us to escape through.....

Comment

When we have the forces, we should do it. We must expand our glorious empire to all corners of the earth!
        "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson
        Former Minister of City Planning of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
        Former Minister of Science of the third Civ2 Democracy Game
        Former Imperial Expansion Minister of the first Civ2 Democracy Game

Comment

Yes, launch an attack once we have the necessary forces.

Comment

Wake me in a few hundred years when this discussion becomes meaningful...

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by steelehc
              I am definitly in favor of military actions against Egypt, but not at this time. Our armed forces are weak, and our basic infrastructure is not very strong either. Once we build up, however, then I am in favor in crushing blows, to expand our empire.

Steele
              That reflects my thoughts as well. Of course we will attack Egypt, but not yet. We are just able to defend Citadel and New Casttelon as it is, we need a more solid infrastructure, and I'd like a see a better offensive unit to build than the Elephant. Let us send squads of Crusaders and Pikesmen, not Elephants and Phalanxes.
              Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
              Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
              Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
              Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Originally posted by cavebear

That reflects my thoughts as well. Of course we will attack Egypt, but not yet. We are just able to defend Citadel and New Casttelon as it is, we need a more solid infrastructure, and I'd like a see a better offensive unit to build than the Elephant. Let us send squads of Crusaders and Pikesmen, not Elephants and Phalanxes.
                we already have crusades, and they have very valuable wonders,

but we have to wait for Adam´s to be built
                Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
                Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
                miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka Naldur

we already have crusades, and they have very valuable wonders,

but we have to wait for Adam´s to be built
                  We have Monotheism, so of course we have Crusaders. I wasn't thinking...
                  Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner

Comment

I will just say thank for the support and it seem as the general policy is to attack when we are ready!
                    Play the Demo Games!!
                    Running for Foreign Minister in the 3rd Civ2 Single Human Play game!!
                    Vote for the experience, Vote for me!!

Comment

The time is not ripe.

*watches as camel stocks plummet and iron price goes through the roof*

Wars baaaaaaaaaaad!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka Naldur
                        but we are attacking egypt because we need the wonders
                        Which wonder do we need to take from them , piramids (our pop will grow with wltcd) or marco polo, we will build embassies.

Now if they finish adam smiths I would suggest they have painted a big target but the 2 that they have are not that important for us now.
                        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

By the time we assemble a force and ship it to egypt, Adam Smith's will already be built. We just need to pay attention to where it is...
                          The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
                          intelligence to few.

Comment

Discover Dragoons and then attack egypt and destroy them.
                            -->Visit CGN!
                            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

We have to set some priorities, we have several competing missions.

1. Attack Egypt and steal a couple of Wonders.

2. Establish well-defended cities on the Roman/Indian landmass.

3. Build Diplomats to establish embassies

4. Build Caravans for new Wonders

5. Buikld Settlers for new cities.

----------

As soon as our President plays the weekend session, I will establish some polls to focus our efforts by citizen vote. OK?

Let's wait to see what the new save map reveals and suggests for strategies.

Comment

Working...
                              X