Scinece Research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadowlord
    I think we should go for university & build universities to boost our science rate, and then re-evaluate our science priorities then.
    I am fond of Universities, but we have only built 1 Library so far. Until we have a lot more of those, the knowledge of Universities won't be of much help. When we have the Libraries in most of our cities, I will be completely in favor of Universities.

A good idea, but we just aren't ready to take advantage of that yet.
    Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Ah. I don't suppose we have lots of marketplaces - the gold cost probably outweighs the prospective income? If so, until that's reversed, no point in getting banks either.
      "For it must be noted, that men must either be caressed or else annihilated; they will revenge themselves for small injuries, but cannot do so for great ones; the injury therefore that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance." - Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

Originally posted by cavebear
        I very strongly suggest that we NOT trade Monotheism with anyone until we have Mike's completed! Or anything else, as that would increase the beakers we need to get it.
        I completely agree.
        "For it must be noted, that men must either be caressed or else annihilated; they will revenge themselves for small injuries, but cannot do so for great ones; the injury therefore that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance." - Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowlord
          Ah. I don't suppose we have lots of marketplaces - the gold cost probably outweighs the prospective income? If so, until that's reversed, no point in getting banks either.
          Yeah, we only have 3 Marketplaces, too. Our infrastructure is quite weak. We focussed on martial law and defensive units in the earlier years. I'm trying to get us a bit more developed in the investment-type city structures.
          Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
          Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
          Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
          Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka Naldur

i don´t know, but are we going to trade or what??
            you need 2 parties to trade we are 1 but the other side doesn't want to trade anything with us since we have monotheism...

Cavebear I think you'll need to get in line...everybody want's to build anything as soon and as fast as possible...take a look at our stats...bad...bad...
            ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
            "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
            shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Working...
            X