Progress report?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress report?

Everything's been pretty quiet in here the last few days, so I'd just like to say

WHAT'S GOING ON? No new polls for a bit, so I can only assume that some playing is going on - but where are we up to? What is the Prez keeping from us (purely for our protection, naturally )?
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

My pc got blown up over the week and I've been getting it fixed since.

Comment

Re: Progress report?

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
      Everything's been pretty quiet in here the last few days, so I'd just like to say

WHAT'S GOING ON? No new polls for a bit, so I can only assume that some playing is going on - but where are we up to? What is the Prez keeping from us (purely for our protection, naturally )?
      your prez is waiting for his reports to come in,I still need 2 of them...
      El Awrence is one of them...don't know if you have specific orders(sorry to hear about the pc...couldn't send you a PM==> mailbox was full or something.)
      and BloomIII(science)
      I'll be playing tomorow(with or without the last reports...and try to get everything up again tomorow night...)

Shade
      ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
      "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
      shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Play well mighty leader
        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

There was no military poll, as all of our bad guys are busy quelling naysayers in our own cities. The wandering triremes are continuing to carry out orders from the first poll of the month.

Get Mike his paints, and put him to work!

MdS
          The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
          intelligence to few.

Comment

Working...
          X