440AD a brief history...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 440AD a brief history...

200AD:All rehoming and most city request got done.They didn't enhance our situation but they made it more clear where the problems lie...everywhere.
    Phalanx from Balsindia goes hunting down the barb leader but it just dissapears into thin air...
    I got lucky and got a peacetreaty with the Americans.
    I tried a first time to exchange knowledge with the Indians but they just laugh at our emmisary and demand that we give them Republic...no way.
    (I would really like the opinion of evrybody over this problem: everyone asks for republic--> can we risk giving it in hope for an exchange.)

220AD: The happiness-plan for Paha Sapa failed misserably...we still need 1 more unit to get enough martiallaw happiness.(2red + 1 black is not good to start from)
    There is a second attempt to exchange knowledge with the indians => same result they just ignor the fact of exchanging techs.

240AD:Babylonian trireme attacks our trireme, our trireme becomes veteran.
    The babylonians are very agressive and will be a pain(they are also very far away,so we can't punnish them easilly )
    Our wise men discover Polytheismeè more bad news: options for research: Banking, The wheel, Feudalism & medicineè start researching the wheel(goal invention)
    Romans are really frightened that we would land military units near Rome+ there was a city hidden in our shadow(bribecost=540G==> so we can't afford it(one plus they just keep fighting the Indians) --> see image below
    Our silkroute to Rome pays of nicely==> 144G

260AD: since NO-ONE asks for spice(and the find city option does not know about the excistance of babylon) I decide to deliver it to Rome to instead of letting our trireme be on his way to who knows where for who know's how long.-->got 36G not much but something.

280AD: rushbuy citywalls in Citadel and barraks a few turns later.(you can't be carefull enough.

320AD:2. wise men discover the wheel==> we can go for monotheism(altough beakercost went up a lot--> need >500 beakers(and the one befor only needed <400)
    More bad news barb uprising near kIndalia--> Rushbuild Walls+ put Phalanx in woods as first defence vs the 2 chariots
    Beads caravan to BomBay==>208G(and 208 beakers
    but we still need >300 )

340AD:Umbra was founded and starts out with a red face
    The Phalanx died under siege of the chariot the ppl of the empire mourn a full week over the loss of these nobel men.

360AD:Pop hut near delhi--> wandering nomad

400AD:Barb leader killed==>150G ppl dance in joy in the streets of kIndalia they have had their revenge.

420AD:3. sold our citywalls in kIndalia--> rushbuild Lighthouse in Nove Hispania(thereby beating the AI to it and making sure we get faster boats and unsinkable triremes

Shade
    Attached Files
    ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
    shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

the worldmap

this is the worldmap,not that much change but we found some new cities.
    Attached Files
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Comment

the north of our empire

Here you have a close view of the central and north island.
      As you can see city #14 is build on the right spot(and rushbuiling a warrior solved the happinessproblem).Some new irrigated spots were created.More food for our ppl
      Attached Files

Comment

Rome and the south of our empire

Here you have a view of the Roman Empire and our glorious cvity of Nova Hispania which build the Light House.You can also see the city that the Romans had hidden in the shadows of Citadel.
        Attached Files

Comment

this gives you a nice view of india and the babylonian empire. There will be quite some exploring in that airea in the comming turns.
          Attached Files

Comment

the east of egypt
            Attached Files

Comment

and the west
              Attached Files

Comment

citystatus

As you can see Sodaq is prepairing for the building of mikes.
                (2 caravans are in the city and one is still on board of the trireme just to the north of it.
                and at this time we have 6 cities building caravans.
                (yeah they have nothing better to build.)
                Attached Files

Comment

Foreign

How the rest of the world sees us.
                  Although our reputation is spotless the AI seems not to be bothered by that.Oh and the Babylonians they only declare war(or I have to give almost everything,yeah right the distance from us to them is the same as the distance from them to us... com and get me if you dare )
                  Attached Files

Comment

Defence

a short list of our noble troops they deserve it.
                    (btw we really need them all and the warriors have 2 reasons they are cheap to build and they give martial law.)

Comment

oeps forgot the screenshot
                      Attached Files

Comment

demographics

somehow we don't have the biggest population of this planet...how did this happen
                        Attached Files

Comment

trade

the numbers for the trade-advisor,we have quite some science-beakers but it still seems to little to give our science a decent boost.
                          Attached Files

Comment

science

and last but not least a summary of ous science achievements.
                            (and proof I am researching monotheism)
                            Attached Files

Comment

I trust our esteemed president is going to share the save with his ministers?

It seems everything is as well is it could be. Strange about our population. We must build more cities, but not immdeadiatly. We can wait for the Chapel.

Steele
                              If this were a movie, there'd be a tunnel or something near here for us to escape through.....

Comment

Working...
                              X