City Shield Production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City Shield Production

As we all know, city shield production and *available* shields for construction are 2 different things. If you play like I do, you are not used to having a lot of military units engaged in Martial Law (using up city shields for support after the 3rd in Monarchy), and the F1 (City Status) screen can be a bit deceiving.

So I thought it might help if I posted the "usable" shields in each city. These are the only ones available to build with:

City Shields

Apolytonia 8
    Balsindia 1
    Citadel 3
    kIndalia 2
    Nalduria 2
    New Castellon 3
    Nova Hispania 6
    Ormond 2
    Paha Sapa 3
    Rivertown 2
    Sodaq 7
    Ten Zuiden 1
    Walvis Baai 4

So, we have 2 cities producing only 1 usable shield per turn and 4 cities producing only 2 usable shields per turn.

That's horrible!

We are really progressing on the output of only 3 cities, and one of *those* is locked into building a Wonder.

Just thought all the citizens should know...
    Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Some clarifying questions:

Are we a Monarchy on Emperor level?

-We should build more settlers
    -And caravans (if we have them)
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Monarchy at Diety level...
      Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
      Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
      Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
      Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Those with highest production should now be breeding camels! We have a big military and are growing, but we need happiness...
        The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
        intelligence to few.

Comment

Working...
        X